«24»

The rest was history.Following morning I woke up and he was gone.But he left another note.

You finished the whiskey.And the answer to your question.No.I lied my ass out there as you would say.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shirt.I was just about to leave the room when I heard James and Jack.Along with...Elijah?They were all there.They were talking about something.

---Caleb's POV---

I woke to the constant ringing of my doorbell.But I really didn't want to wake up.Or leave the bed.She's here.And I'm gonna be selfish.For the first time I'm gonna be selfish.If the doorbell could stop ringing I'm gonna be selfish.

"What?"All three of them walked in after their father."Oh come the fuck in please.I insist."I rolled my eyes and made it totally obvious that I didn't want them there.

"What crawled up your ass Caleb?"I rolled my eyes and sat on my couch."Nothing.Why are you here?"Elijah poured himself a glass.Sure go ahead dickhead."I'm here because I won't be here for a week.Family...business."I rolled my eyes."Yeah...I don't care."He finished his drink."Why did you brought these fuckers with you?You could've called."

"Because you're on babysitting duty."I laughed."One is 20 and the other one is 19.I'm not babysitting anyone.Get the fuck out of my house.All three of you."

"I got you where you are now.You do as I say."

"No you ruined my life.Get the fuck out with your disappointments and leave me the fuck alone."

"Where is this sudden courage coming from?"

"Just leave."

"I'm leaving.When I get back get that attitude back to how it was."I rolled my eyes as he walked out."Uh...you two too.Leave."

"We're not over to moon about this either.So gladly."Then James left."Caleb?"I sighed."What now?""Is Sophia here?"What?How does he-"What does she have to do with me babysitting you guys?"

"Nothing.Just...the place smells like her."Then he left.He knows how she smells and I remember how he got a taste of her before me and I go balistics.

---Sophia's POV---

I got out of the room as he started to tear up the whole place."Caleb calm down."Then he threw the vase to the wall and it's  piece stuck in my forehead.I took it out."Ouch."He turned around.He saw my face and then he just ran out."Caleb!"I sighed."It''s ok."Then I went to the bathroom and found a first aid kit.

I cleaned it and put a band aid on it.Then I started waiting for him.And then Dylan called."Where are you?""Please don't kill me I have great excuse."I sighed."How much did Felix tell you?"

"He told me that you couldn't make it.Then he left.But he was really upset."

"Dylan he told me he loved me."

"Sophia isn't that a good thing."

"Not unless you have feelings for someone else?"

"Sophia?No!What have you done?"

"Yes I liked Felix but I don't like him the way I like Caleb.But...I'm gonna talk to Felix.He at least deserves an explanation.That's the least I could give to him.But I'm-"Then Caleb walked in looking all sorts of bad."Dylan I'll call you back."I hung up on Dylan."Caleb?"I jumped off of the couch and ran at him.

"No!Don't!"I stopped walking towards him."Caleb it's nothing.You didn't do it on purpose.""No.Get away."I sighed."Caleb it's ok.Please don't step away."He turned around and punched the wall behind him and made a hole.He wanted me to be scared but I wasn't.

"Caleb please don't step away."Then I walked to him and hugged him."Please hug me back.Please."And then he hugged me back."I remember the first time you begged me.Begged me to pull that trigger and...now you beg me to hug you back."

I laughed. and broke the hug."What a process."This time he kissed me."Caleb I forgive you."I hugged his neck and the way he wrapped his arm around me firmly is just heartmelting.

"Because you just wanted revage.It didn't matter who you were taking it from."I sighed.Then broke the hug."And babysitting the boys?Really?A trained assassin such as yourself is going to babysit two adults?"

"Don't even get me started."He went to the kitchen."C'mon!Think about it.A trained assassin babysitting a drop out and a finance department worker.It's not exactly match made in heaven."

"You think I want to look after their grown asses?"

"I can if you don't mind.You hate them they hate you.They kinda like me and I hate them.It'll be much easier."

"Nope.If Jack hears that you broke up with Felix you know what he will do."

"Since you said Felix I need to go and talk to him.I hung up on him after he told me he loved me.That takes guts."

"Ok."

"So let me make this clear.You lose your shit when Jack talks to you about me and you're 'ok' after I tell you I'm gonna meet my ex who loves me?"

"He shot his shot.Lost it.Jack on the other hand...that's another story.He's not like the others.I know that kid."I rolled my eyes."Well I'll be on my way then."I called Felix next to Caleb."Felix?"

"Uh...yeah?"

"It's me Sophia uhm...can we talk?"

"No."

"The least you desere is to know why I said the things I said and done the things I've done."

"No."

"Well too bad we're gonna talk."I hung up."He's like a fucking kid.How did I date him?"

"I asked them same question.I told you he was a tool.You insisted on dating him."I rolled my eyes.And went to his room.I changed and left.I went to his apartment."Felix open the door."

No answer."Felix open the goddamn door and let me explain."I know he's in there."Fine don't open the door.But you're gonna listen to me."I took a deep breath."I'm sorry I couldn't say it back.But I find it unfair that you wait for me to say it back if we keep this relationship going.But one of the reasons why I couldn't say it back is because..."

"You have feelings for someone else."

"I'm sorry Felix.I am.And I want you to move on because...I don't want you to be the way you are.I have feelings for you...just not as strong as you have for me.And then there is him.I'm sorry Felix.I am."Then I left.I went back to talk to Dylan.

"I didn't wanna be the reason behind is heartbreak I swear.But he loves me and...I don't."Axel left.He was mad at me.But t-upsetting him wasn't my plan.

"Care to explain yourself Sophia?"

"Dylan I swear I didn't want to.But it was the right thing to do.I'm sorry."

"Start from the begining."