«28»

"I'm thinking."And as I thought about it the more I see things.Realize things.

"Besides the ones you already heard from me is...you have breakfast up on the roof because waking up to an alarm makes you feel like there is no air around you.You like throwing things to the wall because you think if they are on the table then I can't flip over the table.You...love chocolate bars.You think I don't know but you keep them at the very deep end of your fridge.You hate beer because you think kids like me is overreacting to it.You go and talk to Elsa when no one is in the house then erase the whole footage and do some of your tricks.You kill people with your father's riffle from the times he worked in the army because it reminds you of him.And yes I go over your stuff."

He chuckled."Continue."

"I know that you keep your mother's jewlery behind your watch box.You don't want to have kids because you don't want them to end up like you.Also you don't want them to be born into a world where Elijah lives.I know that there is a little girl shirt assuming Zyrx.You don't hate James and Jack you just hate theri father.You think of them low because Elijah thinks them low.I know that you see a lot of yourself in Jack because you had girls over almost every night.I know that you felt guilty after you sent them away.Because you know you used them.I know you want to sleep next to me because that's the longest sleep you get in years.I know that you like it when I crawl into your colar bone.I know that you hate the sight of me crying because you immediately think it's your fault.I know that you hate getting mad next to me because of the last time you did it's piece accidently came at me.I know that you hate it but you can't help it.You know that I'd be here for you even though you killed my best friend and it makes no sense to you.And you want to be selfish for once because you tried your best to please everyone your enitre life.At least in the life you had with Elijah here."

I sighed."Am I missing anything?"He was staring out my window so I hugged him from the back."I hate that you're right.I hate it."Then his voice cracked.I spun him around and looked at him."Caleb can you look at me?"He kept his face glued to the window.He avoided my eyes.

"Ok.Don't look at me...now.You will eventually."I held his hand and stared out the window with him."Close your eyes.And just...trust me."He closed his eyes and I kissed him.He tried to break the kiss."Don't."With tears flowing down his eyes he kept kissing me."Until you feel better."

---2 Days Later-Going To The Airport To Go To Scotland---

Caleb came to pick up us both but Axel wanted to drop Dylan to the airport.So it was me and Caleb in the car."Ever since that day you've been avoiding me.Can we finally talk?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Look I'm sorry but I didn't mean to hurt you intentionally."He pulled over and looked at me.He stared at me for a while and then he kissed me."You could never hurt me."Then I kissed him back.It was nice to have someone like him.And it's not that easy to find someone like him either.

"Good to know."I whispered."We should probably head to the airport by the way."He continued to drive with this significant smirk.I hate it when he does that."Is it weird going there?""Going where?Scotland?No.I've been there a thousand times when I was a kid."I sighed."But now?You're going to turn 22.You're an adult.That has to make a differance."

"I remember asking you a question the other day.Why did Dylan pulled over?"I knew this was coming.I knew he wouldn't forget it."You're already in a mood that I don't want you to be in.I don't want to talk about it.It's nothing."

Then I turned to my phone and started playing Dragon City.I downloaded a few days ago but playing nonstop got me to 15th level real quick.Just as I was going to claim my price Caleb grabbed my phone."Tell me."I sighed."Years ago.When I started living with my father because my mother was disappointed in me in everyway I went to Scotland with him for a business trip just like this.And when the trip didn't go as he planned he flipped.He threw everything around.I was fourteen.I was scared.He kept yelling and how useless this trip was and he was drunk too so that doubled everything.It was horrible.That's when I decided I will never go back to that hotel.I will never go back to that city.I will never go back to that country.But we're going to that country.We're going to that city.We're going to that hotel.And surprisingly we're trying to have a deal with the same guys."

"And who knows about this?"

"Leah knew.I told Dylan yesterday because he wouldn't stop buging me about it in school.So I just told him."I sighed.I took the whiskey bottle in his car that I know he keeps."That helped a little."

"And you didn't tell this to me before because?"

"You're already upset to I don't know what I said.And I just didn't want to upset you even more.You hear me say things like that.Then you want to kill my dad.But then you remember that you already killed him.And you say I let him go way too easy and then you imagine torturing him in your mind and then you get mad at yourself for not torturing him and then you get upset."

"FINE!You have a fucking point."

We arrived at the airport and said goodbye to Axel.Private jet?Don't mind if I do.12 hours needs comfort."Elijah really enjoys spending money doesn't he?"

"He doesn't even travel.Only when his mom calls.Then he leaves.That's it."I laughed."Let's get into the jet shall we?"I nodded and damn waas it gorgeous!

"Let's get into the jet shall we?"I nodded and damn waas it gorgeous!

Th rest of the flight was quiet nice

Th rest of the flight was quiet nice.Me and Caleb slept on the bed together and Dylan wanted play video games.If Axel were here they wouldn't stop making out.