«20»

"How do you know my girlfriend J?"My arm around Felix's waist and his arm around mine we stood in front of James.Then I looked behind James."Jack.Caleb.What a nice surprise."I said as I rolled my eyes.I was so fucking annoyed."Wait Jack as in...""Yes that Jack."He was annoyed too.

"Well this is fucking perfect."

"How do you know my girlfriend J?"

"She works for my father."I chuckled."I don't exactly love it since they would...you know."James was embarassed by his father's actions while Jack was just annoyed and Caleb...He just despised me."You know Caleb...you should tell Elijah what I was talking about yesterday."Then I winked at him to provoke him and it worked.

"Shall we leave babe?"I turned to Felix."Gladly."Then we left the place holding hands.

Around dinner Dylan and Axel finally came and we all cooked together.I never realized our kitchen was this big before.But then we realized that we were missing a few ingriedients so Felix left for shopping.30 minutes later he was back.And I had just put the misaltoe at the doorstep.

"I think I get to have a kiss."The looked up to the misaltoe on top of us."I think you do."Then we kissed.

---Caleb's POV---

I watched them as they kissed and it annoyed the fuck out of me.I didn't like the idea of Jack kissing her.And I don't like the idea of Felix kissing her either.I hate every second of it.I hate that she hates me.I hate that I killed Leah.I hate that I abducted Dylan.I hate everything bad I have ever did to her.

And now she's happy...with him.She knows exaclty what she's doing to me.But she doesn't know what that relationship with Felix does to me.She has no clue about how annoyed I am by Felix's presence.

But I can't do much about that either.So I decided to end my misery and left.I came home and I was checking through my cameras how they got to my camera system before.That was my house.The video she showed was a footage from here.

But when I was checking the day I killed Leah I noticed something she didn't show them.In my room before Elijah left.I opened the audio and I heard her cryings.They were so loud even though my computer's volume wasn't full.I couldn't listen to it anymore so I shut the computer down.

I lost myself.I threw stuff.I punched stuff.I kicked stuff.My house was a mess.But I was gonna find it.But this time I went way back and found the tape from the night I killed her mom.Elijah caem so I told her to hide.But then she actually fell asleep.

And a few hours later and Elijah left I went upstairs.I watched her roll over me.Put her head onto my chest.I watched her crawl onto my colar bone.Her arm on me.And I realized ever since that night I have never had another good night sleep.

This is all just so fucked up.Just...fucked up.

---Sophia's POV---

For the past hour I have this bad feeling inside of me."Are you ok?"I turned to Felix as I got out of my trance."Uh...yeah.Yeah I'm fine."I got up and went to the kitchen.I got a bottle of beer and head up to the roof.

---Dylan's POV---

Something is wrong with Sophia.Felix was about to go after her."Felix."He turned to me."Give her some time.I don't think you should go there.""Is she ok?"I sighed."I don't know.But I know that she'll be better.It's been a hard year for her.Losing her parents.Her best friend and some other stuff."

"Ok.I'll give her some space."If I were her boyfriend I wouldn't listen to myself.I would go up there and try to talk to her.I'm starting to lose hope for Felix.

---Sophia's POV---

I was laying on the roof on my own.With a beer in my hand.Half empty.Then I heard someone coming.I didn't even bother to wipe my tears.I was exhausted.I've been trying so hard not to show my real emotions for so long I just couldn't anymore.

And then someone laid next to me."Hey."

"Caleb?"I turned my head to him.It was him.Then I turned back to the sky."What do you want?Came to abduct my boyfriend?""No.But...you took Elijah's offer."I chuckled."Why do you care?""I told you not to."I straighten myself up."Are you kidding me?You think I was gonna listen to you after you said all that stuff about me?Without even knowing me well enough to say those?"

"Yeah."I scoffed.

"Hypothetically speaking.I think I know where you're coming from.Elijah saw something in you.He killed your parents.He took Zyrx away from you.And you just shut yourself down.Gained anger issues.Put yourself through hell.But then you saw the advantages.You liked the power you had over the office.You loved that they were terrified of you.And now he saw something in me like he did in you.But this time you were doing his dirty work.He got you here.Yes he had no idea you killed my parents but he saw an opportunity.So you killed Leah.You abducted Dylan.Just to torture me.But I wasn't like you.I didn't jump into the opportunity once it came.I declined."

"Zyrx was my sister.And he killed her in front of me.Just like my parents.I was afraid of his power so I accepted it."We both laid back to the roof."Well then...we're both fucked up."Next thing I know is that I am waking up on my bed with a note at my night stand.

Whiskey at the bottom of your closet.You seemed to enjoy it a lot the last time.

Is he for fucking real?I got up and found the bottle of whiskey at the bottom."Nope.He wasn't kidding."I changed and left for the cemetery.Dylan wasn't awake yet and I just took his car.

"Hey Leah.Uhm...I'm sorry.I'm sorry I didn't visit you when I had the chance.I'm sorry you had to die because of Caleb.And I am so sorry you had to go through all of that pain over the years because of me.I know I hurt you a lot in our past and this is all my fault.All of this...is my fault.Because I had to leave your house that night for my stupid dad.Because I ad to go downstairs and meet Caleb.Because I fucking had to go through every evedince to find Caleb.And I just had to decline Elijah's offer.And look where that got you.Six feet under."

I cried and cried.For myself.For her.For what she went through.What Dylan went through.I just cried for hours.When I finally got to the car and drove away from the cemetery I checked my phone."What is it Dylan?"I sniffed."I was gonna yell at you but are you ok?"I sighed."I'm fine.I'll be back in 30."