«33»

We went to Dylan's old house and let's say the yelling coming from inside was audiable to the whole neighborhood.We went inside and everything went silent."Sophia honey is it true?What my ex husband said.Is it all true?"

"I don't know what he said.But I am here to talk.But not to you.Him."

"Dustin?"

"It's ok.Let's hear what she has to say."

"The thing is...I love your son.He's my best friend.He's like a brother to me.He is the only family I have left with.I don't know what you heard."

"I heard that Zane captured you two and you two somehow got away."

"That wasn't my fault.My maniac uncle wanted me dead because I was sleeping with the person who killed my father."

"But he was hurt in the process!"

"He got away with the least scars.Me and Caleb have much more than he does!Look I came here because things aren't the same as they were five years ago.He lives with me now.He has a boyfriend now.He has friends now.He has a job now.And believe me he is good at everything I just said.He is the perfect friend.He is the perfect person to share a house.He is the perfect boyfriend.And his life had a little struggle...but now everything is going back to the way things were.Even better."

"You live with a girl?You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes dad.Everything she said is true."

"I raised you!I didn't raised you to be an abomination!I didn't raise you to be a disgusting monster!"I didn't let him continue."WELL I'M SORRY!WHO ASKED FOR YOUR FUCKING OPINION?!BECAUSE THAT'S NOT ME!THAT'S NOT HER!AND DYLAN DEFINITELY DOESN'T DESERVE TO HEAR THAT STUFF YOU HAVE IN MIND!SO GET YOURSELF A FUCKING MIND BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE OUT OF IT!GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS HOUSE!NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING CLOSER TO HIM.NOT BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOUR MISTAKE AND RESPECT THE WAY HE IS!NOW OUT!"

He wanted to talk back so I grabbed his gun and knocked him out."I am so sorry guys but I know I'm right.Let's go Dylan."He didn't talk but I thought seeing Axel would help.And it did.

Next thing I know Caleb is back from Prauge.I knocked on his door and he opened the door."I did something."

"What did you do?"

He led me to his room and went through his stuff in his bag."What is it?"He got what he needed and stood up.He stood so close to me.Lke he was about to kiss me but he didn't.Our faces not even an inch apart.

"I know you're considering this whole...leaving thing.But I know you want to stay whatever you say to me.But I wanted you to know and show just...how much I love you."

I gave him a tiny peck."Don't do that.Not before I say what I have to say."I nodded.I hugged him softly."Continue."He hugged me back."Whiskey will you marry me?"And now I know why everybody cries when they're proposed.

Tears coming nonstop.I nodded.I couldn't even open my eyes or move properly.I just hugged him tighter."Is that a yes?"I nodded again.And we just stood there.It was the happiest moment of my life.And I am not joking."I need to tell you something."I broke the hug."I had two things to say to you today.But...I don't know how you'll react."

I looked down at our hands."I want to come with you...but I can't."

"W-Why?"

"Uhm...yesterday I...I was ranting on and on about how bad of a faather Dustin is to Dylan.And...I was so stressed out and angry I fainted.Dylan and Axel took me to the hospital and radiation is not exactly good for a little creature in your tummy."

I still couldn't look at him.I was staring at our hands.Then he kissed me.And it wasn't my tears only.

---Years Later---

I'm turning 25 today and we are all going back to our hometown.Dylan is picking us up from the airport with Axel.I haven't seen them physically in years."Dylan?""Sophia?"I ran at Dylan and jumped on him.We fell on the ground.Axel helped us both get up.I hugged him too.

"I missed you so much!""Soph?"I nodded.Then Dylan took a little girl behind Axel's back."Meet Sophia."

"Wait!Is it..."He nodded and hugged him."You did it.You're father."I chuckled and let him go.I went back to Caleb."Guys this is Sean.You guys saw him when he was five months old.Now he's 6."

"He's exactly like-"Then Caleb gave them a look I could tell."Exactly like you?"I rolled my eyes."I know they look like fucking twins.For fuck's sake."

Then after a littel trip we continued our traviling thing.I still worked for Narks.It was fun to be honest.And who would've thought I'd be marrying the guy whom I begged to pull the trigger?