«25»

"So yeah that's pretty much how it all went down."

"Whoa.Uhm...I feel sorry for Felix but I'm happy that you finally figured out your feelings but I'm also mad and confused about how you could forgive him for what he have done."

"You would never admit this out-loud so let me tell you.If you hadn't forgave Caleb something would have happened when you saw him put me to my bed on Chrismas.But you didn't."

"I didn't forgive him.I tolarate him because...he's actually good for you."He whispered the last part."I'm sorry I couldn't hear the last part."

"He's actually good for you."

"Can you stop whispering?I can't hear you."

"HE'S ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU!Now do you hear me?"

"I do.Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I'm gonna leave by the way.Babysitting the Narks."

"Wait what?"I chuckled and told him about this morning."So yeah they want Caleb to look after James and Jack.But he hates them both and the feeling is mutual.I don't like them.I hate Jack especially but they kinda like me so they won't be so hard on me.I offered Caleb that I can babysit them.He didn't exactly say no."

"Then I'M hoping that you come back with your sanity."I chuckled.I went upstairs and changed.Then I went to Nark household.I rang the doorbell and their maid answered."Is James and Jack here."

"Both in their rooms playing video games.Ugh!Teens these days.How can I help you miss?"

"I'M here on behalf of their father to babysit them as he refered."

"You don't look so old honey."

"I'm actually 18."

"Well come in honey let's talk a bit.This house is full of boys.And I'm bored."I chuckled and she led me to the kitchen."I'm Sophia by the way.""Elsa.Nice to meet you honeybun."We shook hands."Can I get you anything?Coffee?Tea?"I sighed."A coffee would be nice.But I need you to give me a second.I need to get those lazy babies out of their room."

"I don't know how you're gonna do that but I'll start making some fresh coffee.""Thanks Elsa.You are an angel."I went to James's room."Get your ass downstairs to the kitchen.NOW!"He left the game and went downstairs.I went to Jack's room.

"Get you ass downstairs to the kitchen."

"You're not my mom.Plus I'M playing a game Elsa."I laughed."If you could just turn your head for a split second you can see that I'm not Elsa.I'm Sophia.And get you ass downstairs Nark!"

"Well hello babe."I scoffed.I pulled the plug."Get your ass downstairs.""What thell do you think you're doing?"I sighed."GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS JACK NARK OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GET CALEB TO SHOOT YOU BETWEEN THE EYES LIKE HE SO DESPERATELY WISHES TO!"

"Fine!Jeez!"Then he went downstairs.And I followed him."Now that you both are here."I turned to Elsa and she was handing me my cup of coffee."You guys are gonna go and do what normal people does.Enjoy winter.Now go get ready.We're leaving in thrity.And if I hear any of you restarting their game I won't stop with pulling the fucking plug.Do we have an understatement?"

"You're worst than Caleb."Then they left."So Elsa you were saying?"

"I try all the time and you come in after five minutes and they listen what you're telling them?"

"You ask kindly.A language they don't know that it exists.I'm simply talking their language.So they are forced to listen what I have to say.I use it on my roommate a lot.When he refuses to wash the dishes.Or do the laundry.Or doesn't get up.You know...boy things."

"Your roommate is a boy?"

"Yeah.Dylan is the worst and the best."

"Back in my time girls couldn't stay with boys.They immediately thought we were dating and they would force us to marry."

"Elsa how old can you be?"

"I'm 64 years old."

"Aren't you too old to work?Go see your grandchildren.See your children."

"I'm here so I can see my grandkid."

"Wait are you Elijah's mom?"

"Nope.James and Jack isn't my grandkids.It's Caleb."Wait Elsa is Caleb's grandma?"But I thought...nevermind."

"Caleb doesn't tell anyone that I'm his grandma.I changed my surname so it wouldn't be recognized.Nobody except you knows that he's my grandkid."

"I'm glad that you trust me."Then we talked a little longer and then the boys came."Good.Follow me."I turned to Elsa."It was a pleasure meeting you Elsa.I will see you for a couple more days until Elijah turns back form his trip."

Then I pushed the boys to the door."Which one of you owns that car?Wait..."Then Caleb got ot of that car."I'm babysitting them as you told me to because you didn't want to."

"And I am very glad with my babysitter.Maybe later on-"

"Keep that sentence from getting out of your mouth completely and I will dlete that game.Cut the cables.Break the CD or DVD whatever it is and will do the same if you buy another one."

"Sophia?"Caleb dragged me next to his car."What are you doing?""They can't even get close to me.I'm driving.I'm the one who is in command as you can see they clearly know that.So leave it to me and try not to break anything back in your house."

"No.You are going back home to Dylan.And I am making sure those two idiots stay in that house causing me no problem."

"By the way I met Elsa.She is such a lovely woman.I adore her.She is so sweet.Should I keep complimenting her?"

"Assuming she told you."

"Assume that my answer is yes."He got back into his car and left."Ok.Rude!"I put my middle finger and he saw it came back."Fuck you too."Then put his middle finger to the air then drove off.

"C'mon guys let's go."We took James's car.I drove to the coffee house.It's warm and fuzzy and there is fluffy blankets.I like that place.Just not bumping into Felix there.

"You just got weird.""Uhm...It's nothing.Just forget it guys.Uhm...gingerbread latte is very great.I'm gonna go get us some.Don't try to deny it if you like it.I'll know."

I ordered and a few minutes later our order came."Sophia you get weirder by minute.What's wrong?"I took my eyes off of Felix."Uhm...what's the question?Or better yet I'll ask a question.How about we leave?"

"Is something wrong with Felix?Because you can't stop staring at him."I sighed."I'm the babysitter.I'm fine.Let's go.Get your asses up."I stood up and they started wearing their jacket.That's when Axel saw me.

"Hey Sophia.Uhm...I'm not here to yell at you.I'm not mad.But...think about it.Could it all because it freaked you out that my brother loves you?"I put my hand on my forehead."You just fucked me over Axel.Thank you."