«31»

We made it to the airport and just as we were going into the jet I saw Blaze.I went down."Thank you."Then he hugged me."If you want to thank me get your sister and get the hell out of here.I don't want him to be apart from you.Once you guys settle down...I'll find you guys I promise."

We hugged once again and then Alice and Blaze left.I went back into the jet and once we were on the air and nothing that could stop us from leaving I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding."Well that was a mess.I'm gonna call Axel.He must be so worried."Then Dylan left.

Then I just got out of my trance."All of that happened.And...I'm still alive.Thanks to...you."Then I got up and kissed him.And he kissed me back as soon as he could.We were both crying and it was devstating for all of us.Especially us both."I didn't mean any of the stuff I said."

"I didn't even listen to what you were saying.I knew you'd find a way."Then we kept kissing and crying and we were both a mess."I love you Caleb Grayson.""I love you more Sophia Johnson."

The rest was history and then we landed.We got out of the jet and went straight to Caleb's place.Well Dylan went to Axel's."In less than a week James will turn 21 and he can take over as  Elijah's eldest son.Then every problem we might have in the future is gone."

"That's a great plan.The problem is...where is James?"Then I sighed."I know where James is."I went to his room.I changed into some sweatpants and hoodie.I snatched the car keys and drove away before he could say a word.

I drove to the coffee house.And he was there.With Jack."You two!"James head turned to me."Aren't you supposed to be in Scotland?"

"You would love to know won't you?So!If you want to know this much get your asses outside so I can explain.Out.NOW!"

I explained everything."So yeah.Elijah is gone.We're both alive and we're not in Scotland."

"So you're telling me that you've been screwing Caleb behind my father's back for months.And that your uncle set this whole Scotland treaty up.He abducted you three.And then Caleb saved all of you.You guys came back.Now my dad and your uncle is dead?"

"Yeah!That's what I said.Don't worry the bastard deserved it.So James?Will you do it?"

"My dad was gonna give my right to lead the Industries to Caleb.I'm not ready to give up on that."I sighed."Great.We have a few days until you turn 21.Happy birthday by the way."

"It's not that long to my birthday.It's in less than 48 hours."I sighed."That's even better.The flight takes 12 hours.We landed an hour ago.If they come here like that.Blah,blah,blah...If he does that like that htne it's like that."I thought about it a bit.

"So according to my calculations I'm guessing that 10 hours before your birthday they'll be here.But since technically it'll be the day you were born so you can take over and all the problems will go away."

"I don't know how you did that.I am impressed and I should call our lawyer so he can handle the sheets.""Great.See you guys in 36 hours."I got back into the car and drove back to Caleb's house."I handled it.James is taking over in 35 and a half hours later."

I gave him the car keys."You did as you said you know?Everything can go back to normal.Our normal."He sighed.He wanted to pour himself a glass but he hesiated because of me."Drink it.It's fine.You need it.I need it too.Just...do it."

"No.I-I can't."

"I think we're past that point Caleb."

"I don't trust myself around you ok?!"

"You tell me you love me but you don't trust yourself around me?That's ridiculus."

"Which one?!Me loving you or not trusting myself?"

"Not trusting yourself around me!How can I find it ridiculus that you love me?!"

"I don't know!"

"Ok this is turning into fight that I don't want to get into.Do we have an understatement?"

"No!I don't want to be the way I am but when I drink my mind wonders.And if it wonders through the people around you and were around you I'll lose it and I don't want that to happen.I hurt you once I can hurt you again and that's the last thing I want."

I just had to hug him.Then I whispered."Be mad.Be angry.Be pissed off.But I know that you will never hurt me.Or else I wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be like this.If you wanted to hurt me I gave you plenty times to.Never once did you take it."

"And I will never take it."He kissed me and I don't know.It felt...different.Not like the others.Very different.

---James's Take Over Meeting In The Office---

And signed.It's over.The motherfucking nightmare is over.After they sent the lawyers away James and Jack left.Jack didn't want to be here anyways.It was me,Caleb and Dylan.Dylan stood behind to get a few things from the office so me and Caleb went downstairs.

There was this shady looking guy covered with tattoos."Hey sir?Can I help you?"Guy smiled.He kinda seemed nice and...familiar?"I am looking for Sophia Johnson.I learned that she works here."I stepped forward."I'm Sophia Johnson.How do yo-"Before I could finish my sentence he slammed me to the wall and started choking me.

Caleb got him off of me and threw him to the other side of the hall.Then Dylan came."What is going on?"

"I don't know this guy shows up and when he learns who I am starts to choke me.I don't even know the guy."Then he got up and looked at Dylan.Dylan went blank.I walked over to Dylan.I held his hand."Dylan?Champ?"I brushed his hair behind his ear."Dylan?Are you ok?"

But he kept staring at the guy."Dad?"Hold on!

"Dad?"I turned to the guy."So you just tried to choke your son's best friend?You're weird.If it wasn't for Caleb I  could've been dead because of you."

"Caleb?Caleb Grayson?"I nodded and stepped backwards toward Caleb and held his hand.I am utterly confused and scared."You have quiet the reputation.We all thought you were dead."

"Well I'm not.Think again before choking my girl."He dragged me behind him.

"Your girl?Isn't she dating Dylan?"

"Uh...didn't you hear me when I said and I quote 'So you just tried to choke your son's best friend?You're weird.'"