«8»

At the lunch break after we all ate quickly we went to the library and start comparing until the bell rang."Fuck.How much names do we have left?""Uh...a little too much."I sighed."This gonna take a lot of time."We packed our bags and went to our classes.

"Guys we have a guest student who's gonna be here for a while until he and his family go back to their counrty.Guys this is Jack."He seemed too familiar.But I have never seen him."Just a guess.Is your surname Nark?"

"Lucky guess Ms.Johnson.Yes his surname is Nark.Do you guys know each other?"I shook my head."But one thing I know is that I'm leaving."I grabbed my bag and walked past him."What did I ever do to you that you ran out of class because of me?"I stopped walking.I chuckled as I turned around.

"Not because of you.But I'm not dumb either.So you see Jack...recently your family has been too interested in me.I don't like it.I don't trust you guys either.So staying in the same classroom is not something I will do."

I turned around and walked away but he turned me around and kissed me.I pushed him away."First of all."I punched him."Second of all."Then I punched him from the other side."And lastly."I pulled him from his shirt and hit his head with mine.

"You're disgusting."Then I walked away.Next thing I know I'm walking into principle's office."Ms.Johnson I understand that your father's death is effecting you terribly but violance is not something I can approve even in your state of mind."

I laughed."The guy kissed me without my permission.Sorry but I did what I had to do.""Detention.Both of you."

The next period I went to talk the others."I have detention with Jack Nark.How awesome is that?""Nark?But isn't James 20?I sighed."Guess they have a younger brother.I don't know.But he looks like a Nark.And what annoys me the most is that he fucking kissed me without my permission to do so.I'd get it if we were dating.It would even be romantic if we were but we are NOT dating!"

"So what does this mean?""It means that Nark's are keeping an eye on me."I opened my phone."Because weirdly enough right before he entered the class I got an e-mail invitation to join them in dinner a few days from now on."

"Dylan?""Huh?"Dylan turned to Leah."How do you get detention?"I chuckled."You guys are not coming to detention with me.No.You guys are gonna go and compare the surnames from my list and the list of costumers Dylan got."

"Sorry Soph but what if Dylan doesn't show up when Jack is forcing himself on you?Who's gonna help you then?"She unfortunately had a point."Fine.But don't try to get detention.Just come.It'll effect your records."

"Ok."

After another period we walked into detention."Leah?Dylan?You guys don't have detention.Ms.Jonhson go take a seat."I walked and sat to the furthest seat from Jack."Sir we know we don't have detention."Then Leah and Dylan came and sit around me.

"This is not a playground.Now both of you leave.Mr.Nark and Ms.Johnson follow me."Leah leaned and whispered."I'M sorry."Then they both left.And we follow our teacher to the library.

"Sophia you're on cleaning duty.Jack you are on rearranging duty."Then the teacher threw a dusting brush to me and sat at the libararian's desk looking at his phone.God I hate teachers."You regret me kissing you that much huh?"I scoffed."What you did is not normal.Nor will it ever be."

An hour or so later while he was arranging the aisle I was dusting a book fell on his bruises."Ouch!"I turned around."Follow me."Then I walked towards the first aid kit cabinet in the library."Sit down."I took the first aid kit out and cleaned his bruises all over again.

"The school nurses doesn't know shit about cleaning bruises if you hadn't notice."He stared at me while I cleaned his wounds."I'm not that heartless."Then I put the kit back and checked the time."Well I'M out of here."I went to the librarian's desk.I hit on it so the teacher would wake up."Detention over."Then I left.

I left the school building and started walking towards my place."Sophia?!"What now?I turned around."Wait.James?"He chuckled."Were you expecting someone else?""To be honest I expected your arrogant brother Jack."

"How do you even know Jack?""He got me into detention tonight.I just want to go home."Then he jumped in front of me after I turned around to leave."Mind if I take you out tonight?"I walked into my place and the others were already there and comparing names."LEAH!"Then they hid the papers."SOPHIA!"They both got up.

"Who is he?"Leah if you hadn't say that in a flirty way this could've been less awkward right now.

"I'm Jack.Jack Nark.Nice to meet you."He shook hands with both of them."And you guys are?""Leah.Soph's best friend and this is Dylan our mutual friend."

"And her boyfriend."They both started blushing after I said that."Nobody's judging L."I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer."So are you letting me take you out or not?"I turned to James but Leah spoke up instead."Yes she's going out with you."

"I was gonna say no.But I have questions that needs to be answered.So I'll come.But this is not a date."I gave the beer to Dylan and went upstairs.Leah came rushing in just seconds later."You're gonna wear that dress I bought you that you don't throw away because I got it for you."

"No."

"Yes."

"No Leah."

"Yes Sophia."

And it went on like that until I wore that dress.It wasn't something so fancy."Perfect.You look absolutely perfect.You should wear fitted stuff more often."

"So guys can hit on me more?No thanks love.No thanks."

The dress wasn't that big of a deal but I think everbody liked it.

"You look amazing."I rolled my eyes."I hate wearing dresses.""Noted."Then I turned to Leah."I hat you."Then I turned around and walked away."I LOVE YOU TOO."I heard her yell at me right when I was entering his car."That dumbass."I chuckled at myself as I closed the car door after me.

"So where are we going?"

"I think you'll love it."

"Then you're definitely taking me to the wrong destination."

"Just wait and see.You'll love it."I rolled my eyes as we pulled up in front of a very fancy place.We walked in."So?"

"I hate it."