14th Chapter

Next morning, I woke up with Bayezid. He stayed with me inside of my room which really shocked me. I talked with him almost until dawn. I loved to talk with him so much. He always asked me about my opinions in his jobs, which I really appericated.

I woke up, and he was still sleeping. He was looking so beautiful when he was sleeping. I could only sit here and stare how beautiful he is. As I got up from bed and dressed in my new dress, he woke up.

- You look very beautiful in this dress, Nadia. - he told me as he smiled to me. I turned to him really happily. That day I decided to wear one of the dresses he sent me.

- Do you like it? - he asked me with a wide smile.
- I like everything I get from you. - I told him with a smile and went to him.

I sat in his lap and he kissed me. He was playing gently with my hair while he was kissing me and I enjoyed every moment spent with him.

- I want you to come to my chambers tonight, I will be really mad if you don't come. - he told me trying to sound serious, but I didn't look at him like that.
- Don't worry, I will come. - I told him with a wide smile and kissed him once again.

- I wish I could spend whole day like this with you. - he told me happily.
- Then why don't you? - I asked him trying to tease him.
- Because I always have some job. If I didn't have it, I would have been always with you. - he told me and kissed me once again.

Somebody's knocking on doors stopped us from our kiss. It was Cevri Kalfa who came inside.
- Prince, Hurrem Sultana will come in few days here. - she said and bowed to prince.

- Excellent, I want you to prepare everything for my mother. I want it to be perfect just like she deserves. - he said happily.
- You are very good with your mother? - I asked him when Cevri left my room.

- I am. My mother is really mad at Selim after all those incidents, I am happy I have her by my side. - he told me with a smile.
- I am glad for you. - I smiled to him.

- What was your relationship with your mother? - he asked me as he was really interested in that.
- Oh, my mother died when I was ten. - I said to him kinda sadly. I remembered about my mother after a lot of time. I tried not to think about that because that would made me really sad.

- I am sorry for you, Nadia. - he told as he was really sorry.
- I was young. I don't even remember her well. - I told him.

- Nadia, I thought about it a lot. When girls come to harem, they get new names. I would like to give you new name too. - he said to me trying to distract me from sadness.

- You don't like my name? - I asked him confusedly.
- No, no, no.. I like it, I love it. But I want to give you Turkish name. - he told me with a smile.

- What name would you like to give me? - I asked him. I hoped he would give me some name I like.

- I want to give you name Aslihan. - he told me. I actually really liked that name.
- Aslihan, Aslihan, Aslihan... I will have to get used to it. - I told him with a smile as I was happy about my new name.

He was just staring at me.
- You are so cute when you are like this. - he told me and took me closer to him and kissed once again.

Later that day, I had to prepare myself for night with Bayezid. This time I knew I was ready to go to him on havlet. I really wanted to be his, and wanted him to be mine.

I choosed one of most beautiful dresses I saw. Cevri Kalfa showed me a lot of jewerly and I chosed the one which suited the best to me. They made me curls on my hair and putted a parfume on me.

I was totally ready to go to Bayezid. I knew this time there is no way back. I can't change my decision in last moment, and I didn't want to.

When I was leaving harem, all the girls looked at me really jealously. Defne was looking at me with such a hate, that I haven't seen this any time before. But I just arrogantly smiled to her, because she knew I took something that was hers before. And from now on, Bayezid will be only mine.

I came to his doors. Cevri Kalfa and Bulbul-agha stood there with me.
- You remember everything you have to do? - Bulbul-agha asked me.
- Of course. - I told them with a smile before I sighed.

- Aslihan Hatun, good luck. This night will change your life. - Cevri said and putted her hand on my shoulder.

They knocked on the doors and went to say Bayezid that I came. It took them less than a minute when they came back. They moved away from the doors to make place for me to come inside.

I was walking inside trying not to look at him. I told myself this time I will follow the tradition and do how it has to be. I went closer to him, went down on my knees and kissed his robe.

He putted his hand on my chin gently and raised me up. He looked at me with so much emotions. He removed a part of hair that was on my face and looked at me with widest smile I have ever seen.

- I can't believe you changed your mind so fast. First you told you don't want to go on havlet, and now you are here. - he told me as he laughed.

- You see people can change really fast. - I whispered to him and looked at his eyes deeply.

- Aslihan, I am crazy for you. - he told me with such a craving and desire for me.

He came closer to me and put his hands on my cheeks. For the last time, he looked me deep in my eyes and then kissed me so passionately. I felt such passion and chemistry between me and him.

He gently took off my dress until he completely undressed me. He slowly started kissing my neck, so gently. I was so weak on his kisses in my neck. I knew now was the right time to give in to him whole myself.

He took me into his shoulders as a bride and took me to his bed. He took off his kaftan and layed over me.

All the pain with him was sweet and pleasant pain. Every touch and kiss made me tremble. I gave in to him myself completely and spent the most beautiful night of my life with him.