47th Chapter

Soon, Mihrimah and Hurrem arrived in Suleyman's chambers. Suleyman has been really upset this whole time while we were waiting for them. He couldn't believe Hurrem would be able to do something like this. But why he wouldnt? Hearing Bayezid and Mihrimah's stories, I found out Hurrem got rid of all her enemies really quickly. Then how he couldn't see the truth about Hurrem?

He loved her really much, everyone knew that. But after being with her so many years, he should have known how is she and what is she ready to do.

As they came in chambers, Mihrimah seemed pretty anxious because she know what is going to happen. Hurrem acted like everything is fine so Suleyman wouldnt even think that she is able to do that, and would punish me for even telling lies about her.

- Hunkarim, what happened that you wanted to see us? - Hurrem asked him playing innocent this time, but I hoped Suleyman would find out real truth about his beloved wife.

- I called here to talk with you both, take a seat. - Suleyman said and pointed them to sit where I was sitting already. Bayezid was really upset about what was happening and he looked at his mother with so much anger.

- Hurrem, did you order Fahriye Kalfa to attack Aslihan? Bayezid's wife? - Suleyman asked Hurrem seriously as her mood swinged from happy to stressful in a few of seconds.

- No, Suleyman, why? Why would I even think to do something like this? I know my son loves her and I am happy until she is making him happy. - Hurrem said to Suleyman, but it was easy to see that she is lying, because she was speaking this really fast, and she had weird face expressions.

- Maybe because of this? - Suleyman said and he walked closer to Hurrem. He took her right hand where was emerald ring. Hurrem looked at him really shocked. But it was her fault, she even forgot to remove it from her hand.

 But it was her fault, she even forgot to remove it from her hand

- Aslihan decided to return me that. - Hurrem said and raised her head. She looked at me giving me fake smile.

- Valide, Aslihan would never return my wedding gift to you. - Bayezid said to her angrily as he couldn't control himself anymore. I looked at him trying to signal him to stop acting like this, but he couldn't help himself in moment like this.