34th Chapter

- Sultana, Sultana, we have emergency! - I heard Bulbul's voice while I was sleeping.

- What is it? - I asked him as he woke me up in the middle of the night.

- Şehzade Bayezid... He... He is not fine.. - Bulbul told me and I got up immediatley.

- Bulbul? What happened to him? - I asked him as I was really afraid of what happened.

- He is poisoned. Doctors are doing everything to save his life! - Bulbul told me as he looked extremley sad.

- Meryem, take care of the children. I am going to Bayezid! - I told to Meryem which was in my room. I left my chambers in my night dress and went to see Bayezid as soon as possible.

I came in his chambers and saw him laying on his bed. Many doctors were around him and I was really scared what happened to him.

-Doctors, what happened to him? - I asked the doctor which was standing closest to me. I was really afraid for Bayezid now.

- Sultana, Şehzade Bayezid was poisoned. We gave him a medicine. We can only pray that he recovers, because he got strong poison. - Doctor told me as he looked at the floor. I knew the situation is serious.

- Do whatever is important. Just save him. - I ordered him.

- Sultana, they were poisoning him for days. Every day he got a bit of poison, and it worked only now. I don't know what can we do more. We can only pray that Şehzade gets better. - Doctor told me as they all left the room.

I sat on the corner of Bayezid's bed and took his hand in mine. I couldn't lose him so early.

- Bulbul-aga! - I called Bulbul which was standing in front of Bayezid's chambers as he came together with me.

- Put all those three concubines including Rana in dungeon. You must find them right now. - I ordered to him as I knew Rana is doing that.

- Sultana, did they...? - Bulbul barely could ask me because he was really shocked about what happened.

- Rana poisoned him! Put her in dungeon right now! - I ordered him.

That night I layed next to Bayezid. I was really afraid for him and whole night I was checking on him if he is fine.

Only thing that I could hear is his breathing and his heart beating, but I hoped he would wake up soon and be fine.

I haven't slept even for a minute that night. The day came, and Bayezid was still the same. I prayed for his health and his recover.

I went on his terrace as I couldn't lay anymore. I was afraid what is going to happen next, only thing I knew is that I would punish Rana. She deserves the worst punishment.

As I was sitting on the terrace, I could hear Bayezid asking for water silently. I got up from couch and went to him.

- Bayezid! Are you fine? - I asked him as I was really happy to see him waking up.