53rd Chapter

I went to take a walk in Gardens with Bayezid. I haven't been with him alone for a long time, and I really missed that.

- How could your father allow Defne to return after she abadoned her own child? - I asked Bayezid while we were walking, and we were holding our hands together.

- Aslihan, my father has a big heart. He didn't want her to be separated from her child. - Bayezid said to me. I couldn't believe he doesn’t see anything bad in that.

- So you want to say I didn't take good care of Handan? I raised her as my own daughter and I love her equally to all of our children. - I said to him angry on his words.

- You did it the best way you could, but you must understand his decision. - he said to me as he trying to comfort me, when someone came to us.

 - he said to me as he trying to comfort me, when someone came to us

- Şehzade, I didn't know you were outside. I missed you so much. - Rana came in front of Bayezid as she smiled to him. I was already really annoyed, and last person who I would like to see is her.

- I decided to have a walk with Aslihan. - Bayezid said to her and smiled. He saw that I am not interested in having talk with Rana.

- May I accompany you in a walk? - Rana asked Bayezid with a smile, and I couldn't handle it anymore.

- No. - I said to her as I looked her angrily. Bayezid was surprised by my reaction.

- Why you shouldn't? Of course you can. - Bayezid looked at Rana and smiled at her. This was already enough to me.

- Then you can go to walk alone, I don't want to go with you. - I left my hand from Bayezid's and decided to go away. At that moment, Bayezid took my hand.

- Stop acting like this, Aslihan. - he said to me silently so Rana couldn't hear.

- Why should I? - I asked him and raised my head in front of him. He was annoyed by my words, so he turned to Rana and signalised her to leave us alone.

- Since we came to Istanbul you have been acting weird. What happened to you? How can you act that in front of her? She is also mother of my son. - Bayezid said to me and pissed me of.

- It is because I have got tired of everything

- It is because I have got tired of everything. I cant stand that. From every side someone is against me. Everyone looks at me as their enemy and they do whatever is important to get rid of me. Hurrem, Selim's daughters, now you defend Rana in front of me. Defne is coming back. Everything would be easy if you would be by my side, but no. Only thing that you know to do to tell me everything is fine. - I said to him as my tears filled with tears. I couldn't handle that anymore.

- Aslihan, calm down... - he started to say, but I stopped him.

- You think everything is fine, because no one threatens you. They all want to get rid of me. Hurrem, Rana, Ismihan, Gevherhan, Şah, Rustem. Everyone. And how I can be calm about that? I thought you will understand me, but you obviously don't. Whatever I say to you you think its a joke, but when you will stay without me you will be sorry because of your actions. - I said to him as I started crying. I was tired of my life anymore.

- Aslihan, I never wanted you to think that I think your words are a joke. No one would dare to do anything against you. - he said as he putted hands on my shoulders.

- My life would have been much easier if I stayed Nadia, and you were Davut-bey. This is too much for me. I live in fear every day. And now, you blame me in front of Rana for my words. I cant stand it anymore. - I continued to cry.

- Aslihan, my love. You know my heart is only yours. I don't even look at any other woman besides you. I have to have normal relationship with Rana, she is mother of my son. What should I do, send her to Old Palace because you don't want her here? - he said as he started removing tears from my face. First part of his words made me happy, but with his last sentence he made me feel only worse.

- You don't understand me Bayezid. - I said to him as I didn't have any more strength to keep discusing about this.

- Şehzade. - I've heard similiar voice telling behind me. I turned around to see who is it, and I saw Defne.

She went closer to Bayezid and bowed to him

She went closer to Bayezid and bowed to him. I just looked at her angrily, and then at Bayezid. And then I decided to return for my chambers.

I didn't get rid of any one of my enemies, I just got even more of them.

I started walking through the Gardens to find my way to the Harem. I was alone, without any servant, because I went out with Bayezid, and I thought I will return together with him.

At that moment, I just felt that someone put a handkerchief over my mouth and nose and pressed hard. They just squeezed me hard so I couldn’t hold on to them. I couldn't even see who it was, I just lost consciousness..