32nd Chapter

Few months have passed away. We returned safely to Kutahya, but I continued living in fear. This showed me that I can't trust people and that I always have to watch after my children.

Selim was banished in the furthurest province of Ottoman Empire where he was in Sanjak. I couldn't live normally while Selim is alive and makes threat for Bayezid and our children.

As Hurrem Sultana promised, she made me ruller of Bayezid's harem. That wasn't actually what I wanted, but I couldn't deny that opportunity.

I was given biggest chambers in Kutahya Palace and I had lot of job in Harem. All the girls wanted to go to spend havlet with a Prince, but I was the one who didn't want that to happen.

Bayezid stayed loyal to me and he didn't ask for any of them. He knew I suffered lot while we were in Istanbul, and he didn't want to make me sad anymore.

I don't know why he even gave me those chambers, because I have spent every night in his chambers. We spent every day together and I enjoyed being close with him.

Meryem Hatun was promoted to Kalfa and she was the one who took care of my children. I trusted her and I thought she is the best person who could to that job.

Bulbul-aga and Cevri Kalfa helped me rulling the harem because I didn't have a lot of practice in that. I had to learn everything and they helped me well with that.

Hurrem Sultana thought I am still loyal to her, which was good to me. I don't want to have bad relations with her, because she is the one who can destroy me easily.

I was in final month of my pregnancy and this pregnancy came to me like a blessing. I already came to terms of the fact that I won't be able to have more children. This made me happy so much.

That day I was doing some harem papers in my chambers, while Meryem Kalfa took care of my children. At one moment, Cevri Kalfa came inside my chambers.

- Sultana, I have news for you. - she said and bowed to me. She seemed pretty stressed so I wondered what is going on.

- Tell me. - I said to her leaving the papers by the side.

- Hurrem Sultana sent Greek concubines to Prince's Harem. She chosed three of them which will dance tonight on party for Prince Bayezid. - she said really ashamedly in front of me. She knew I wouldn't take it easy.

- Oh, I see. Take the concubines in my chambers. - I said to her as I wanted to see what kind of girls she brought for Bayezid.

Three really beautiful concubines came into my room and bowed to me. None of them didn't look at me in eyes because they knew they shouldn't.

- So you are sent here for Prince Bayezid? - I asked them.

- Yes, Hurrem Sultana sents us. She hope we can give her more grandchildren. - the girl in middle told to me.

- I am sad that you won't be tonight at Prince's party because there won't be one. But there is always job in harem and I could easily find some for you. - I said to them.

- I am sorry but we must do Hurrem Sultan's orders. - the girl in middle told me that.

I stood up from my couch and came closer to them. I was annoyed by her words.

- You aren't in Istanbul where you should listen to Hurrem. You are in Kutahya now, and Hurrem is not here.- I said to them annoyed already.

- Forgive us, but we must do what is ordered from us. - the girl on right side said to me.

- Cevri Kalfa, remove them from my eyes. I don't want to look at them. - I said to Cevri which ordered the girls to leave.

Cevri also left with them and I was annoyed by that. Hurrem wants her son to have more concubines so I couldn't be that powerful. I was pretty tired from everything that happened to me so I decided to take a break.

Later that night, I woke up from pain. I knew its time to give a birth. At least, this time it was on good time. I started yelling to call the nurses which came really quickly.

This time, my giving of birth lasted a lot of shorter than it was previous time.

I was finally happy when I heard baby's cry, but then I realised something.

- Aslihan Hatun, you are carrying triplets. You have to give a birth to two babies more. - she told me which made me kinda panic.

Three children? Triplets? Maybe that is why my belly was so big during my pregnancy.

But I had to be strong, if I could have done it before, I can do it again.

The pain was unbelieavable this time. I could never dream of carrying triplets, but that may be God's message after everything that happened to me.

When I finally heard the third baby's cry, I knew its finally over. Nurse putted my babies next to me so I can kiss them one by one.

- Where is Bayezid? - I asked the nurse because I wanted to see him. I thought he would already be here when I am giving a birth, but obviously he didn't.

Nurse was silent. She didn't say any word. She just looked at Bulbul-aga, which looked at Meryem, and then she looked at Cevri Kalfa.

- Sultana, forgive me, but our Prince Bayezid is on havlet with Greek concubine Anastasia his mother sent him. - Cevri barely could speak because she was afraid how would I react.

- Tell him to come here, I don't care who is he with. If he wants to see his children he should do it now. - I told her with a huge pain inside my heart.

I thought Bayezid will never do this to me. He promised me. Once he didn't do his promise, and now its the second time.

Everyone would except me to be really mad, but I wasn't mad. I was just hurt. After everything we've been through together, he still needs another woman. And at night I am giving birth to his children.

After some time Bayezid came to me. He came to me really happily and excitedly.

- Aslihan, I can't believe... Triplets.. - he said looking at excitement and huge happines at our children.

- Sultana gave a birth to two sons and one daughter. Congradulations! - Nurse told him and everyone left the room except Bayezid.

- Aslihan, you made me so happy! - he said and putted his hand on my face, but I removed it.

- Dont you even dare to touch me after you've been touching that Anastasia. You came here because of children. Don't even talk to me. - I told him and looked at my children. I didn't even want to look at him anymore.

No one in my life hurted me as much as the one I loved the most. Why did Bayezid do those things to me?

- My mother insisted, Aslihan. I love only you. I would never be with another woman if she didn't put a pressure on me. - Bayezid putted his hand on my face again, but I removed it again.

- I told you not to touch me. - I yelled on him while my eyes were filled with tears.

- Your mother is kilometers away in Istanbul and you still have to listen to her orders. She is just manipulating you. I've told you that thousand of times and you still dont see the real truth. She is for Selim, not for you. - I yelled on him which made him sad. But I didn't care. He hurted me, and I dont care if my words, which were nothing but pure truth, hurted him.

- Aslihan, forgive me about this. This won't happen again. - he said to me.

- You already told me that. We already talked about this, Bayezid. You never do your promises. I thought you loved me, but obviously for you havlet is more important than birth of your children. - I told him as tears started going down my face.

We all knew its time for ceremony of naming the children so I tried to act calm. But I didn't even want to see Bayezid anymore. I was so hurt.

First, he took one boy. He repeated him name Ibrahim three times in his ears.

Then, he took another boy. He repeated him name Mustafa three times in his ears.

And finally, he took our daughter in his hands. He repeated the name Halime three times in her ears.