19th Chapter

In Prince Bayezid's palace
Somebody knocked on Bayezid's doors.
- Get in! - Bayezid said as he excepted Cevri Kalfa brought Aslihan Hatun back to Palace.

Cevri Kalfa came in ashamedly and looked all the time on the ground.
- Cevri, is Aslihan fine? Did she come back safely? - Bayezid stood up and asked her.

- I am sorry Prince, but Aslihan Hatun didn't want to return to Palace. - Cevri said to Bayezid.
- What? Tell me you are joking. - Bayezid started walking towards her.

- Prince, I wish I am. She said she doesn't want to return to Palace, and that if you wanted you could go and ask her that. I am sorry. - Cevri said while she was really afraid of Bayezid's answer.

Bayezid was so angry at that moment so he used all his power and broken his working desk. He started breaking everything he had on his desk. He was full of anger, like he never was before.

In Beyaz Hatun's house
All the time I had to help Beyaz Hatun. It was hard to get used on it after being treated like a princess in harem, but I didn't mind it. I worked hard while I lived with my father.

Since my father died, I've always questioned myself, what would my father tell me about everything that happened in my life after his death? Would he approve my relationship with Bayezid, or he would be angry at me because of that? For sure, if he was alive, I would never go with Bayezid.

Even though it wasn't directly my choice, I didn't complain a lot about moving to Kutahya. I really thought I will enjoy my life with Bayezid and that soon we are going to have a family.

When my father met Bayezid, he liked him. I am sure he would be happy for me when I was with him, but for sure he would be disappointed after all of this happened.

The thing which hurted me most was that Bayezid wasn't even capable of coming here to see me and tell me what he wanted, but instead he sent Cevri Kalfa. He thought I would go with them? While he didn't even show a bit of his effort. It only showed me how I am not important to him, because if he wanted, he would come here by himself.

That day, Beyaz Kalfa had to go to Kutahya Palace to check if Defne's health in pregnancy is fine. Every time I remembered she is pregnant, I've felt only worse.

I thought here I will forget about everything what happened, but Beyaz was working in Palace and she was always talking about what is happening there so I didn't have a lot of chance to forget about all of it.

I had in my plan to move to Istanbul soon. Not right now, but in few months. Because I didn't want to be close to Bayezid anymore. I lied, I want to be close to him, but not after everything he did to me.

I wanted to never again hear about anyone in this palace, except for Bulbul aga and Cevri Kalfa which I became really close with.

Stories Cevri Kalfa told me that I could become powerful Sultana one day only made me laugh now. This showed me how situations changed really fast and how one day you have a potential to be with man who will access the throne of Ottoman Empire one day, and next day you came back to your normal life, or at least you try to.

That day I was cooking. As I knew Beyaz will stay for a whole day in Palace, I had to make something for myself to eat. I actually enjoyed the silence in the house, as Beyaz was really talkative and she was interested in everything. And I was a person who didn't like to talk about my personal problems. It was easier to me to carry them in myself and suffer alone.

I was almost done with my lunch, when somebody knocked on the doors. I thought its some Beyaz's friend who wanted to see her. I walked and opened the door and I could see very similiar face. I saw Bayezid standing there. At that moment, my heart started beating faster and I was in shock what is he doing here.