48th Chapter

- Valide, good morning! - somebody's voice woke me up. I slept really long today. I opened the eyes and saw my lion Murad coming into my chambers.

- Murad, my love! Good morning! - I said to him as I came to him and gave him soft hug

- Murad, my love! Good morning! - I said to him as I came to him and gave him soft hug. I took his hand and went to the terrace of my chambers to sit on sofa together with him.

- Valide, since Sultan sent me doctor Ahmed, I've been feeling better. I can breathe normally now. - Murad told me proudly. I was so happy like I was never before.

- Thank to God, Murad. I promised you everything is going to be fine. Now you will grow as strong and healthy prince. - I said to him as I kissed his forehead.

- Valide, when will we return to Kutahya? - he asked me with a sad tone of voice.

- You don't like it in Istanbul? - I asked him because I wondered why he does want to return to Kutahya.

- No, in Kutahya everyone in harem was playing with me. Here no one does. - he said sadly as he crossed his hands.

- You can always play with Handan or one of your brothers. - I said to him trying to comfort him.

At that moment, Bulbul-aga came to my chambers. I signalised to Meryem to took Murad by the side because I didn't want him to hear what Bulbul has to tell me.

- Sultana, our Sultan decided Mihrimah Sultana will rule harem from now on. Hurrem Sultana was banished from Palace and she is sent to Amasya. - Bulbul said to me with a smile.

- Oh, Bulbul, finally good news. Hurrem got what she deserved. - I said as I sighed.

- Now everything is like we planned. Now your only left enemy is Rana. - Bulbul said to me with a smile.

- I wish it is like that, but Hurrem is still my enemy. Until she is alive, I must be careful. She still has people in harem who are loyal to her. - I said as I sighed.

- We must be careful about Sumbul-aga, I am sure he is still by Hurrem Sultana's side. - Bulbul said to me.

- He loves Mihrimah and he will be by her side. - I said to him.

At that moment, Mihrimah entered my chambers. I stood up and bowed to her to show her my respect for her.

She sat on my couch and she showed me to sit next to her. She seemed really happy.

- Sultana, I want to congradulate you for your position. You deserved it. - I said to her with a smile because I was really happy for her.

- Thank you Aslihan, I am happy too. Now I must get rid of everyone who still serves my mother. It is hard for me because I love her, but I won't let her do whatever she wants to. - she said and her smile left her face.

I knew it was really hard for her, because she loved Hurrem really a lot. She always defended Hurrem, but this time she decided she won't do it anymore, and she was right about it.