15th Chapter

I woke up in morning hugged with Bayezid. He was already awake playing with my hair.
- Goodmorning my sleeping beauty. - he told me as he kissed my cheeks.

- Good morning, Bayezid. - I told him and came closer into a hug with him.
- Last night with you was the most beautiful night in my life. - he told me and took me strongly to lay on him.

I putted my head on his bare cheast. I enjoyed all those moments spent with him together, I felt like I am living in a dream.

The guards came into his room and served us breakfast. I could feel the familiar smell of food from my bed. When they served, I immediately got up to see what they brought. I didn't know why I had such a familiar smell.

And I could see the thing. They served us traditional Russian food. As soon as I saw how they served the borscht, I knew what it was all about. I just turned around happily for Bayezid.

- I ordered them to do it for you, I knew you would be happy. - he said as he was getting out of bed.

I just ran into him and hugged him from all this happiness. This smell of food reminded me on my home. This simple thing made me really happy. As all girls would have been happy about dresses and jewerly, the same I am happy about Russian food.

We sat down on the floor to eat what they have prepared to us.
- Food I ate at your home was more delicious than this one. - Bayezid said as he was smiling to me.

- But this is also good, I like it. Thank you so much Bayezid. - I couldn't stop my happines from this all.

- Aslihan, do you know why I love you so much? - he asked me as he stopped eating.
- Why? - I asked him.

- Because you have a soul of a child. You are so happy. You are so pure. Your heart doesn't know about anything bad. - he told me which really touched me in heart. I haven't heard beautiful words for a long time.

I didn't know how to respond to him on his words, so I just smiled to him.

At that moment, someone knocked on his doors. It was Cevri Kalfa.
- Prince, Hurrem Sultana came early! She came to harem now! - she said as she was in hurry.

- Oh, I must go greet my mother. - Bayezid said as he got up. I followed him because I had to be there like tradition said.

We came to harem and everybody stood in line. First one was Bayezid, next to him was Defne as his favourite, and I stood next to Defne. We all bowed when main agha said: "Attention! Haseki Hurrem Sultan Hazertleri!"

 We all bowed when main agha said: "Attention! Haseki Hurrem Sultan Hazertleri!"

Hurrem Sultana was one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She came into harem with her beautiful yellow dress which suited her really well, and she had her big crown on her head.

- Valide! - Bayezid said as he kissed her hand, - I am so happy to see you here! - he said being really happy because she came here.

- I am happy to see you also, my lion, but I would have been even happier if I came here and could see you have your heirs. - Hurrem said which stopped Bayezid's smile. She was always telling him he must have heirs, because Selim already had a lot of children.

- Valide, I promise you I will get heirs soon. - Bayezid said trying to make it easier for his mother.

- Hurrem Sultan! We prepared most beautiful chambers here for you! - Cevri Kalfa said as she bowed to Hurrem.

- Awesome, I want to have some rest now. - she said and sighed.
- Valide, I want you to come tonight on dinner with me! - Bayezid told her.
- Of course I will! - she said and smiled. For one moment she looked at me confusedly, but then just turned around and went to see her chambers.

Bayezid went away together with Hurrem. At that moment, Defne turned to me.
- Do you know how did I get into this harem? - she asked me which was weird to me, why did she want to talk about this now.
- How? - I asked her just trying to be nice.
- Hurrem Sultana personally chosed me, that's why she will always support me. - Defne said and raised her head.

- I think anyone's support means nothing to you if you don't have Prince's love. - I said to her and turned away to go to my chambers, but she stopped me.
- That's why I went to havlet few days ago and you still haven't? - she asked me which just made me smile.

- How do you know I didn't go already? - I just smiled provocativley to her and left the harem.

I was sitting and chilling in my room, thinking how I spent beautifully last night with Bayezid. Every day I loved him more and more. At one moment, Bulbul-aga came into my room.

- Aslihan Hatun, Hurrem Sultana wants to see you. - he said and I immediately went to follow him.

I went to Hurrem's chambers and bowed her.
- Nadia, you did so well you are Aslihan now. You made my son crazy about you. - she said me as she was measuring me suspiciously.

- My son can love you, but I won't forget how you went to lawyer and told everything about Nurbanu and Selim. - she said to me kinda angrily.
- When nobody wanted to do anything about that, nothing else stayed to me except to go to lawyer. She killed my brothers and tried to kill me twice. - I told her as I raised my head and looked at her.

- Nurbanu did bad things, but she is mother of my grandchildren, haven't you thought about that? - she asked me really angrily.
- Wouldn't you do the same thing if someone did that to you? - I asked her.

- Barbars killed my whole family, what could I have done. - she said and sighed.
- But if it has been another situation, would you done the same thing as I did? - I asked her still looking at her, even though it was forbidden to raise head in front of Sultanas.

- Nurbanu was separated from her children, and Selim was sent to another Sanjak. Before, he was in Sanjak where only heirs to throne were. - she said changing the topic.
- But what does that matter to you when you have also another son? - I asked her which shocked her how could I talk like this with her.

- You are right, I have two sons. But now, their father is mad at both of them. He already killed Mustafa, didn't you think he could do the same to one of them? - she raised up and stepped towards me.
- He wont if they dont cross the rules. - I said to her with a fake smile. She only sighed.

- You are smart Aslihan. You have potential, but you shouldn't anymore do things like this. - she gave me a cold smile.
- I did this to protect myself, Sultana. - I said her.

- You have potential to keep Bayezid on good side. You know he has anger issues and then does bad things. That's why he needs strong woman to be on his side. - she told me with a little smile.

- Why are you telling me all this? - I asked her.
- Because I think you are capable of doing that. Only thing I need from you is your loyality. You will inform me about everything what he does, and you will do whatever I say to you, Aslihan. - she said and gave me a wide  smile.

- I am sorry, Sultana, but I won't listen to anyone's orders what should I do. - I told her and after my words she changed her face.
- How can you talk like this to me? - she asked me surprisedly about my reaction.

- I didn't mean anything bad, but I wanted to tell you I can be loyal to you, but I am not here to do what anyone tells me. I am sure you also haven't listened to anyone's orders what you should do. - I fake smiled to her.

She was looking at me with silence with poker face, so I couldn't really realise how she understood my words.

- You can go back to your room now. - she said and went to sit back on her sofa. I bowed to her and left her chambers.