44th Chapter

Four months have passed, and we were ready to move to Istanbul. As much as I knew I will have to fight with Hurrem Sultana and that our war will begin that, I went there only because of health of my son.

Murad was my most precious treasure I had and I was ready to even go around the whole world only to find doctors which will help him recover and make him healthy and strong.

Three months ago, I gave a birth. I gave a birth to twins. Only a God knows how happy woman I am when after telling me I won't be able to have children, first he sent me triplets, and now he sent me twins. I gave birth to one Prince, and one Sultana.

Bayezid named our baby son Mehmed, after his brother which died many years ago. And he named our daughter Hilal, which meant crescent moon in Arabic, because moon was in that form at the night they were bornt.

Bayezid gathered us, his family, and our servants to go together in Istanbul. I helped my children to get ready, and with help of Rukiye, Meryem and Bulbul we were ready for going in Istanbul.

- Are you ready for going in Istanbul, Aslihan? I would be afraid at your place, because everyone knows Hurrem Sultan will get rid of you very soon

- Are you ready for going in Istanbul, Aslihan? I would be afraid at your place, because everyone knows Hurrem Sultan will get rid of you very soon. - Rana said to me proudly while we were awaiting for Bayezid to go into carriage all together.

- I am not afraid of anyone, Hurrem Sultana can't do anything to me. - I said to Rana giving her fake smile.

- I wouldn't be so sure about that, you must live in fear from her. She got rid of all of her enemies, and I know you will be next. - Rana said to me proudly and looked at me.

 - Rana said to me proudly and looked at me

- I wouldn't be so sure about that, Rana. I am mother of four princes of Ottoman dynasty. Sultan Suleyman allowed me to marry Bayezid and became his Haseki Sultana. I got Hurrem Sultana's ring. Why should I be afraid of her? - I asked her.

- That doesn't matter, you know Hurrem Sultana will take that ring away from you. Don't forget I also have my prince, which is named after Sultan Suleyman. I recommend you to be afraid in Istanbul. - Rana said to me proudly once again, but it wasn't nice for her to listen about our marriage. Because she was jealous of that, and she couldn't believe Sultan allowed us to do that.

- I think you should be the one who should live in fear, because you are the first one I will get rid of. Even your prince won't be able to help you. I don't care for any of your titles, you tried to kill our Şehzade Bayezid and you will pay for that. - I said to her wirh a fake smile.

I saw Rana became anxious and afraided about my words, because she knew no one would stand by her side

I saw Rana became anxious and afraided about my words, because she knew no one would stand by her side. I knew when we would come to Istanbul, she would do whatever is important to became favourite of Hurrem and became her ally.

Bayezid finally came and we went into our carriages. Our children were ready, and it was only about of a question who would go in carriage with Bayezid.

- Aslihan, you and Murad and Handan will go with me in carriage. Meryem, Rukiye and Bulbul will go with Ibrahim, Mustafa, Mehmed, Halime and Hilal, while Rana and Suleyman will go with Cevri. - Bayezid said giving me a smile. I was happy about that, and I gave very proud look to Rana which was disappointed that she won't be with Bayezid.

A week passed and we finally arrived to Istanbul. Istanbul, city on Bosphorus. City which separates Europe and Asia. City where I have been living for most of my life. Where I met love of my life, but also lost every part of my family. City which made me happy and sad.

We came in Harem where Hurrem Sultana and Mihrimah Sultana were awaiting for us. "Attention! His Imperial Majesty Şehzade Bayezid!", Sumbul-aga yelled so everyone in Harem had to bow to him.

Rana and I followed Bayezid together with our children. Mihrimah gave me a smile when she saw me, but Hurrem only rolled her eyes at my presence.

- Bayezid, my son! Welcome to Harem! - Hurrem said as Bayezid kissed her hand and hugged her

- Thank you, Valide. - he said and gave her a smile, but I could see its not the warm smile he used to give her. He was hurt how she defended Selim, and I knew he wouldnt forget her that.

- You haven't missed me? - Hurrem asked him shocked by his coldness he showed to her. I could see she is really surpised by his actions.

- I know you would have been happier if you would see Selim coming now, Valide. - he said coldly to her and he walked to Mihrimah.

- Bayezid, I missed you so much! - Mihrimah said to Bayezid and gave him strong hug. He hugged her so strongly and so nicely.

- Mihrimah, my sister. I couldn't have waited for the day I will see you! You are more and more beautiful everyday! - he said to her which made her blushed.

I had to kiss Hurrem's hand as the sign of respect, but I didn't want to do it. I didn't have any option. I did it, because I didn't need any drama to begin now. Hurrem just rolled her eyes when I had to do it.

After me, Rana came to kiss her hand. Rana did it while she was smiling to Hurrem and looked at her very excitedly.

- Hurrem Sultana, I am so happy to see you finally, it seems all story about you are true. You are most beautiful woman in the whole world. - Rana told her trying to make Hurrem some sympaty. Hurrem blushed at her words.

- Thank you, Rana. I am glad Bayezid finally had some woman which is well mannered and isnt evil. - she said while she looked me at the edge of her eye, but I couldn't care any more.

- Valide, dont forget she tried to poison Bayezid, I don't know why is she still alive. - Mihrimah said while she was measuring Rana with bad look.