40th Chapter

Very frustrated from Bayezid's words, I couldn't handle it anymore. I've left his chambers and went to my chambers. On the way to my chambers, I had to go through Harem. All concubines bowed to me. Suddendly, on my way through Harem,I've heard similiar voice.

- You don't even want to congradulate me for pregnancy, Aslihan

- You don't even want to congradulate me for pregnancy, Aslihan. - I heard similiar voice and turned around to see who was it. I saw it is Rana. Anger got me all over, but after the fight with Bayezid, I shouldn't do any more dramas. Especially not in harem.

- Congradulations, after almost killing our Prince, now you are carrying his baby. - I told her in sarcastic tone and I saw it's not nice to hear that to her, but I didn't care.

- You got rid of Nurbanu and Selim, but now you got even worser rival, me. I will do whatever is important to keep Prince by my side, so he could forget you. - she said to me and raised her head.

 - she said to me and raised her head

- Good luck with that. - I said to her and turned around. I couldn't handle anymore this day. All I wanted was to go to my chambers and lock myself from everyone.

- Girls, you see, she imagined like she is Valide Sultana and she rules with this harem. But don't worry, soon we will get rid of her. When I start rulling this harem, you will all get better positions! - I heard Rana telling to concubines which gathered in circle around her.

- First you need to give a birth to a son and became Sultana, Rana. Don't dream too big. Defne also was speaking like you, and she isn't here anymore. - I turned again to Rana and laughed at her.

- I am sure that I am carrying a son. A son which will be powerful prince one day. A prince which will even ascend the throne one day and get rid of your sons. - Rana said to me with raised head and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I came closer to her and slapped her across the face. I slapped her so hardly that she fell on the floor and started crying from pain.

- Who are you to do something like this? - I saw Bayezid standing at the harem doors yelling at me. All the concubines stood up and bowed to Prince, but Rana stayed laying on floor. I knew the slap wasn't so hard, but she acted like this to make Bayezid angry on me.