35th Chapter

- Listen to me, Rana Hatun. I won't kill you. You will go with me in Istanbul. You will tell that everything to His Majesty Sultan Suleyman the same way you told me. - I said to her with raised head.

- Sultana, but he will kill me. I didn't want to do that. Selim threatened me. I was really afraid! - she started to cry.

- I will do whatever is important for you to not get killed. I will send my people to find your family and make sure they are on safe. And after you tell that to Sultan, you will return to your family. - I said to her.

- But my family won't want me anymore after this all. I am scared for them. - she said while she was crying.

- Either to family or I can find you some man to marry with. You will chose. Everything is going to be fine with you, you just have to tell it to Sultan. - I said to her.

- Sultana, thank you. Thank you so much! - she said to me and looked me happily.

- But until then you will stay here in dungeon. - I said to her and left the dungeon.

I came to Harem to find Cevri Kalfa and Bulbul-aga. They were standing there teaching some maids. When they saw me, they all bowed to me and they came to me.

- You will find potential husbands to those two concubines and marry them off as soon as possible, I don't want to see them anymore. Rana Hatun will stay in dungeon until I decide what will happen next. - I told to them.

- Sultana, did Şehzade Selim do it? - Cevri Kalfa asked me.
- Who could else do it? - I said to her.

- You shouldn't tell that to Sultan because Hurrem Sultana is going to be mad on you. - Cevri Kalfa said to me, which shocked me.

- So you are here to inform Hurrem Sultan about everything? - I asked her and she bowed down her head.

- You were always dear for me Cevri, I loved you and I trusted you. If you will work behind your back, you can return to Hurrem Sultan. You dont have to be in Kutahya then. - I said to her.

- Sultana, I must inform her about what is happening in harem, but I don't inform her about you. She only wants to make sure everything is fine here. - Cevri told to me as she was ashamed of her acts.

- Cevri, you will decide who you will be with. If I hear Hurrem Sultana finds out about it, I will know that you did it. And then you can pack your things. - I said to her.

- Sultana, I will be with you. I also wanted to inform you that you don't have to go to Istanbul, because Sultan and Hurrem Sultana will come in Kutahya in few days. They decided they want to see their grandchildren. - she said to me.

- Why are you informing me about it now? You should have told me that earlier. - I told to her seriously.

- I already informed Prince Bayezid, I thought he said to you. - she looked at me, kinda afraid of him.

- I told you you have to inform me about those things. I won't forgive you next time. - I said to her and left the harem.

Few days later

Few days later, Sultan Suleyman and Hurrem Sultana arrived at Kutahya. Mihrimah Sultana also came with them because she also wanted to see her nieces.

We welcomed them in Gardens. I stood next to Bayezid as I had Ibrahim in my hands. Meryem was holding Mustafa and Halime, while maids were together with Murad and Handan.

 Meryem was holding Mustafa and Halime, while maids were together with Murad and Handan

They arrived happily to us. I saw Sultan is really happy to see his grandchildren. From away, Mihrimah Sultana smiled to me, but Hurrem looked at me angrily. I knew Cevri Kalfa probably informed her about everything and that I will get in fight with her.

- Hunkarim! Welcome! I am so happy to see you here! - Bayezid kissed hand of his father and smiled to him.

- Thank you, son! When I found out I got three grandchildren, I couldn't do anything but come and see them! - Suleyman said.

- Hunkarim, you made us happy with your coming! - I said to him as I kissed his hand.

- So this is my grandson! - he said as he took Ibrahim from my hands.
- Its Ibrahim, Hunkarim! - I said to him and bowed. At mention of name Ibrahim, Suleyman looked at me bit weird.

From the edge of eye I could see Hurrem is disappointed that Bayezid named his son Ibrahim. Ibrahim was Sultan Suleyman's best friend and Grand Vizier, and he was huge enemy or Hurrem Sultan. That is why she was disappointed my chose of names.

Then I gave another baby to Sultan and he took it with a smile.
- This is Mustafa, father. - Bayezid told to him and smiled. I could see Hurrem looked really angrily at Bayezid, because Mustafa was Mahidevran's son which was killed by Suleyman.

- You couldn't chose better names, Bayezid. - Suleyman told him and he sounded kinda sarcastically. I didn't care if my children are named after them, I only hoped they have bright future.

Then, I passed him my daughter.

- This is Halime, Hunkarim. - I said to him and smiled. He took Halime and kissed her forehead.

- Congradulations Aslihan for gifting the Dynasty those children. I see you improved Bayezid on good way. - he said to me and smiled, and I could see Hurrem rolling her eyes.

- Father, we organised dinner tonight. I hope you will all come there. - Bayezid told to his father with a smile.

- Of course we will! - Suleyman came and went to his chambers. Bayezid followed him.

- Sultana, I ordered them to prepare chambers for you. - I bowed to Hurrem.
- I don't care. - Hurrem said and walked away.

I signalised Meryem Kalfa and my other maids Rukiye and Nigar to take the children while I talk with Mihrimah Sultana.

- Congradulations Aslihan, I am so happy for you! Three children is really a blessing! - she told me and smiled to me.

- Thank you, Sultana! - I smiled to her. We started walking together towards the Harem when Mihrimah stopped me.

- Cevri Kalfa told Valide about what Rana Hatun did. We found out Selim sent her. Valide is angry because she knows you want to tell that to Sultan. - Mihrimah told me.

- I knew Cevri would tell that, but this time I won't keep my mouth shut. Selim tried to kill Bayezid and I won't forget him that. - I told to Mihrimah which was sad because she knew this would led Selim to death.

- No matter what, I will be with you and Bayezid in this one. You must tell it to Sultan. I know Valide is going to be angry, but we can't let Selim do any more bad thing. This time he crossed the line. - Mihrimah told me.