43rd Chapter

- Valide, Murad is not fine again. - I heard Handan waking me up at the middle of the night. As I was almost done with my third pregnancy, and my belly was big, it was hard for me to get up.

Rukiye and Meryem Kalfa helped me to get up and go check Murad. My son Murad suffered from problems with breathing. He knew to wake up at the middle of the night and he would start breathing so heavy, that he would faint. Sometimes, he couldn't even breath, and doctors didn't have much help from him.

I went to Murad's chambers as soon as possible and I saw nurses and doctors being around him, while he was laying motionless on the bed.

- Murad, my love. - I came to him. I was very scared because of him and I only hoped everything is going to be fine.

- Valide, I just woke up and I couldn't breath anymore, I am so scared. - he said to me while his eyes were filled with tears. I sat on his bed and hugged him to make feel everything is safe now and that its fine now.

- Murad, my love, everything is fine now. You shouldn't be afraid anymore, I am here with you. - I said as I kissed his cheeks.

- Sultana, the medicine we were giving to Prince doesn't show any improvement. It has no effect on him. We did whatever we could, but we don't know anything else about that sickness. - Beyaz Kalfa, woman I lived with and main nurse in palace, said to me.

 - Beyaz Kalfa, woman I lived with and main nurse in palace, said to me

- You will do whatever is important to make my son feel good. Search for the medicine. I will pay you however is needed, I will give you whatever you want, just make Murad feel better. - I said to Beyaz Kalfa and all the nurses which were standing there.

- Murad, my lion, are you fine now? - I saw Bayezid came scared because of him into his chambers. He was very frightened what happened to our son Murad.

- Father, will this repeat? Why it is every month like this? I am afraid. - Murad told to Bayezid while his eyes were filled with tears. I couldn't look at Murad being so sad. 

- Murad, my son, you will recover soon. I talked with my father, he called us all to come in Istanbul. As I am only Prince left, there is no importance of Sanjak. We will move in Topkapi Palace. Also, there are better doctors in Istanbul where they will help you to recover. - Bayezid said as he sat on the another side of Murad's bed and kissed his forehead.

- Yay! I can't wait to go to Istanbul! - Murad said excitedly, but I wasn't really excited about that. That way I will have to be closer to Hurrem and live under the same roof as her. I knew that will bring me only bad in my life.

- Bayezid, why haven't you told me that we are going in Istanbul? - I asked him as my mood changed really quickly. I would go there only because there are better doctors for my son, but I enjoyed living in Kutahya more.

- My father sent me message this week. - he said as he got up from Murad's bed and went to the terrace of Murad's chambers. I smiled to Murad signalising him everything is fine, and then I followed Bayezid to the terrace.

- I don't really want to go to Istanbul. You know your mother will do whatever is important to get rid of me there? - I asked Bayezid with sad look.

- Aslihan, while I am next to you, no one can even dare to touch you. I will defend you by my own life. I will protect you at any cost. - he said as he kissed my forehead.

- So when did you plan to go in Istanbul? - I asked him.

- When you give a birth and recover from it, and based on your belly I see baby is coming to us really soon. - he said as he touched the belly. The baby inside me was really restless. I would always feel its moves.

- I hope everything is going to be fine with this pregnanacy. Seeing Murad being sick breaks my heart. I don't want to see him suffering because Defne poisoned me few years ago. -I said to Bayezid as tears went down my face.

- Father found the best doctors who will make everything for Murad to recover. He is going to grow into a powerful and strong prince. - Bayezid said while giving me a huge smile and soft kiss on my lips.

- So we will go in Istanbul with our children and Suleyman? Will our staff also go with us? - I asked him because I wanted to take Rukiye, Meryem and Bulbul with me in Istanbul.

- Yes, but Rana will also go with us. She is mother of my son. - he said looking at me very gently. Only a mention of Rana made me crazy. Since she became Sultana, she started being really arrogant and egoistic, but she still had to respect me because I am Haseki Sultana.

- You should have punished her when she gave a birth to Suleyman. - I said to him silently and looked at another way.

- Why do you even care about her, when my heart belongs only to you? - Bayezid looked at me with a smile and gave me kiss.