chapter 1 were it began

I remember my brother silas and his wife to be walk in. She had something I'm her hands.

I was dying. Everyone new there was nothing that could stop it. Not even magic. She ran to me.

"Drink" was all she said holding the glass up to my face. "This is different from the other spell me and my future husband..." She smiled up at Silas. "...will drink to become immortal this will make you, Yes immortal but stronger, faster, than any human... you will be saved" I looked to my brother. He nodded. That was all I needed and I drank it.

I was Killed.

I am now Immortal.

. . 1000 years later . .

The night my brother was put in a tomb was the worst day of my life. He had, had an affair. And I have tried to find him. But I never could. qetsiyah (don't know if that is spelled right) let me go, She said I was innocent. That I didn't deserve to be put in a tomb with my brother. That I should live. But she didn't know that I would be alone.

I was going through a village in the middle of a forest. It was small but well off. I had heard of the werewolves around here, and started to walk away from the small town. But then I heard of Tatia. Plus there was a witch I need to find and there was a small chance she would be in this town.

So here I am 1000 years later and this is how I spend my life, searching for witches who call upon me and the doppelganger of my brother, where you find one the other isn't far behind.

When I walked into town I saw people were gathered watching two boy sword play. Most of the people walked away after a while, and others went back to what they were doing before. Suddenly a man walk up to them. He started to yell at the boy with blondish hair, and blue eyes. The man raised his own sword to the boy and started going on about fun or something. I could care less for I had a doppelganger to find. when the man started to attack the boy. You could tell that the boy was the less loved of the family.

I started to have enough of this man's definition of a 'lesson'. So I walk over with a sword I just picked up from the ground and deflected the guys next blow to the boy, the blow would have hurt anyone even if they had their own sword. Though I didn't even flinch at the attack. The guy looked at me in shock same with everyone else still around us.

"Sorry... I was thinking that you were... You know, some what strong. For When you attack someone..." I stepped forward swinging the sword and knocking him down, placing the sword to his throat. "...You need to do it right... " I looked at the shocked boys next to me. "...And of course pick on someone your own size would help." There was someone who I was looking for beside the doppelganger she went by Esther. That was the witch who had called for me though a powerful spell. She knew the spell I wanted and I had the spell she wanted to help protect her family. a spell that could protect her family, true. But at a cost. She knew the risks in asking me for such a thing. And she knee what I was.

I looked up to see a woman with long blonde hair in a white dress walk up to us. The man was mad fuming with anger.

"You came" was all she said

"You must be Esther" I stated. Putting my sword down.

"Yes you must be Samantha" she looked down to the man below who has not moved "that is my husband mikael. I hope he hasn't cause to much trouble." The fear in her eyes was present.

"No, of course not, just having some 'fun'" I stated smiling. Mikael finally stood and walk to his wife, glaring at me the entire time. I just smile at him in return.

"Then shall we talk in the presence of my family in our home?" Esther asked

"Lead the way."