When he Serenades (Part 1)

Third Person Pov

Luka and (Y/N) have been dating for a year now, and alot of things have happened. From (y/n) finding out Lukas secret alter ego to her vowing to always be there for him. There have been alot of loops in this one interesting rollercoaster ride, but it's far from over.

The guitarist wanted to do something special for his beloved, something both of them won't ever forget. He's done alot of kinds of surprises before. He gave her gifts, surprise kisses, chocolate. All the good stuff. But he wanted to make this surprise extra special.

"Sure we'll help you out dude." Nino said as he patted Lukas back for reassurance. Luka let's out a sigh of relief, a smile formed on his lips. "This is gonna be so awesome! You don't mind if I record everything right?" Alya asked to which Luka nodded his head.

"We're gonna help set everything up." Juleka said. Luka gave his little sister a warm embrace. "Thank you so much Jules. Thanks all of you. I'm sure (y/n) would love this."

-

Luka slightly fidgeted with his fingers, chipping his black painted fingernails, reminding himself that he should probably get a manicure sooner or later. He sat on a bench waiting patiently for his beloved to arrive. He wasn't so surprised because she was always late for their dates.

"I'm here Luka!" He heard the soft melodic voice chiming from afar. His eyes met with (e/c) ones and a smile tugged up his lips. He stood up from his seat and greeted (y/n) with a warm embrace.

"Hi (y/n)." He greeted, giving a soft tender kiss to the girls forehead. She smiled and giggled like a child.
"Hi Luka." She greeted back with the same tone, and she even gave him a kiss to his nose. They booth stood there in silence smiling like goofers in each other's arms.

"I have something special for us today." Luka said, his hands cupping (y/n)'s face and gently caresses her soft cheeks. His heart being frantically againts his chest, him silently hoping that everything will go as planned.

"Oooh what is it? Are we going somewhere?" (Y/N) asked, her eyes sparkled brightly as she held her lovers hands. Luka nodded his head and started leading the way as he entwines his hand with hers.

-

Today was indeed very special and Luka made sure that (Y/N) won't forget a single moment of today. They went and bought some treats at Marinettes, then went to buy some souvenirs to remind them of this day, and then went to a small fair at dawn. Luka for sure had (Y/N) amazed, but he still has one more surprise up his sleeve.

"You don't want cotton candy?" (Y/N) asked as she chomps on her pink gigantic cotton candy. Luka smiled at her and wiped the excess sugar she has on her cheeks. "I'm fine I'm all full from the corndog." He answered.

"It's just a little bit of sweet. Y'knoooow these stuff aren't really packed with alotta stuff, it's just sugar and some food coloring." She notes. Luka noticed that she accidentally got sugar on her cheeks. A smile curved on his lips.

His lip met with her sugared cheeks, and he then gently licks the sugar off. (Y/N) Became a flustered beet when he felt him lick and nuzzle on her cheek.

"I'm good. I have all the sugar I need here." A smirk went up his lips and chuckled when he saw (Y/N)'s face getting redder and redder by the second.

"You're a sneaky little snake aren't you?" She mumbled.
"I'm your sneaky little snake." He corrected and gave one last peck on her cheek then entwines their hands once more. It's almost time for the main event.

-

Luka took the blindfold off of (Y/N)'s eyes. She looked around her surrounding in amazement. Her eyes sparkled wide as it shimmered with glee. They were in an open space. The moon shining above them, flowers surrounding them and the sound of soft music fluttering in the winds.

She looked over at Luka, her eyes almost tearful as she lunged and hugged him tightly. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a soft embrace.

"This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen Luka! Thank you so much." She says. He caresses her cheek and gives a short peck on the lips. "Anything for you sugar lips." She blushed softly and pinches his cheeks to semi hide her flustered side.

They sat down on the table, their hands entwined and eyes looking at each other dreamily. (Y/N) leans up at him. Luka smiles as he slowly leans in as well, craving for their lips to collide with one another.

And just as they were about to kiss, the ground rumbled.

=

Eeeyyy it's been a while ლ(◕ω◕ლ) Yeah ik ik lol sorry for not updating sooner. There's been a problem with my account and I couldn't log in (〒﹏〒) Good thing I had someone to help me out so yippeeeee (つ✧ω✧)つ

I'll try to update more frequently ⊂(・﹏・⊂) I sowwy

If you like my content please consider voting and following. You can always undo it later ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ