◖ 2 ◗

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

TOBY BIG, VEINY HANDS CLENCHED the waist of the slender beauty with glowing almond brown skin, pulling her back to meet with his pelvis as he penetrated forward. Her back's arched deeply, while her jumbo faux locs spiraled over her head and her hands clenched the sheets. Her broken moans echoed around her bedroom along with the headboard tapping against the wall.

Skin smacked together and the gushing sound of her wet walls covering his massive, chocolate covered penis that rammed into her deep and constant. Growing tired of her reaching her arm backward and on his stomach, he leaned over, holding her down by her wrists and drilling her deeper.

She leaned her head up and backward onto his shoulder. Her jumbo faux locs fell in her face as her mouth gapped open. His groans and her moan harmonized. One of his hands gripped her locs and pulled her head back for it to arch even deeper.

The sound of him striking one side of her ass with his hand made her whimper and start throwing it back against his pelvis as he stopped his motions and hissed at the tightness of her walls trapping his penis beneath her. It was only a second when her body quivered, top teeth embedded in her bottom lip, and her toes curled.

Toby continued on thrusting in and out of her with more speed, even while her wet compensation dripped down her inner thighs. He held onto her neck firmly and raising her upper body from the mattress. Her shoulder blades to his chest and head resting on his shoulder, he closed a tight grip around her full, chocolate nippled breasts as he felt his sacs tighten and feeling the urge to explode.

After four years in prison and occasional sex with a selective few of female correctional officers, all Toby could want was sex. So, a few days after his release, lucky for him, one of the female correctional officers from the prison reached out to him—Ishanti. And there he was, drilling his manhood into her tunnel.

His ecstasy took over his muscular and tall frame, his penis pulsating and sperm shooting into the condom. He rotated his hips in a circular motion, slow and deep, before he stopped completely and slowly pulled out of her entrance. He sent another hard smack to her backside as Ishanti collapsed on the mattress.

"Fuck!" She moaned, turning on her back as she pushed the jumbo faux locs from in front of her face. "How are you smiling right now?"

With his smile, he shrugged. "Can't handle it?"

"Not outside of prison." She admitted, "You different out here."