◖ 11 ◗

𝐌𝐀𝐘  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐌𝐀𝐘  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

"And here's the large living room..." the realtor with ivory skin and blonde hair spoke as she showed the couple around the Sherman Oaks, modern farmhouse.

Anicia strides in a steady pace to the right of Landon, and interlocking their fingers while holding hands. She had on a snake teal, MISA Kesara Top that has ruched sleeves and elastic waist tucked into her mid-rise, skinny leg jeans with chewed hems. The pair of Philipp Plein black stiletto pumps were on her feet. Her hair was whipped in sleek, middle part low bun and Off-White silver mini Arrow earrings in her earlobes.

"There's pocket doors here that will open directly to the backyard," the realtor continued. "You can see the huge pool, spa, large grassy area and a pool house with a basketball hoop. Follow me and I'll take you to the renovated basement for the entertainment space."

The couple trailed behind the realtor down the glass railing staircase identical to the other staircase. The was a nice size and bright, white painted walls with hardwood floors, a bar, and half bathroom. She was persuading the couple in all they could with the free space when Landon stared at Anicia and noticing her mind elsewhere.

"Can you give us a minute?" Landon asked the realtor.

The realtor nodded, "of course. I'll be upstairs when you need me."

Her steps ascended up the staircase until they were out of earshot and Landon turned Anicia toward him by her waist. "What's wrong? You haven't said anything since we got here. You don't like the house?"

"No, no. It's beautiful."

"Then what's on your mind?" Landon wondered, touching her chin lightly. "I hope this isn't about our conversation last week. Baby, I'm not going nowhere. I know you told me to go find a woman that wants what I want, but what I want—no, need, is you. You're the only woman I care for. Y'know I'm in love with you, baby."

Corners of her mouth slowly raised into a smile and wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. "I love you, too." she leaded in, offering his lips soft and long pecks.

"Now, can't you just see this space here being ours?" he turned her around with her back to his chest and a arm on her waist, "We can hang a fat ass flatscreen on this wall with the speakers. Where we standing, we can have a pool table here in the center and deck out the bar. And boom!" Anicia giggled when he suddenly spun her around to the other wall, "We can put up some shelves to sit yo' Songwriter awards and just above we can hang yo' plaques."