◖ 5 ◗

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               The glass of the shower fogged and water ran as Anicia stood in front of the large mirror that stayed clear with the bathroom window opened and releasing the fog flowing in the air. She only had on the powder pink Gucci GG Pattern bra and panty set with her hair in the ultra-sleek ponytail and two straight strands in the front as face-framing bangs while using the bristle of her edge brush to slick her baby hairs perfectly.

               The water turned off and the shower door opened, the fog wafting through the large conjoined bathroom and Landon's chocolate, wet body stepped on the shower mat and he wrapped the oatmeal colored towel around his waist. The sight of his girlfriend's plump ass in her panties had his hand smacking it repeatedly.

               Anicia snickered, pausing from doing the other side of her baby hairs as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "I have to get ready baby."

               "I know," he kissed her neck once more and eying her in the mirror. "Who are you having lunch with?"

               "An old friend from Long Beach that I haven't seen in a while." Anicia was honest, just didn't mention the fact it was her ex-boyfriend. She screwed the top on her edge control and faced her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck. "We're just gonna do some catching up. What are you doing today?"

               "Just doing some strategy and marketing planning with Yvonne to have for this big meeting next week she have with this new foundation and if everything go right, they gone partner with Porter Trusted."

               "Do it big then daddy." Anicia leaned in, pecking his lips. "I have to get dressed, though. I'm gonna be late." She gently moved him backward and left the bathroom with him close behind.

               Anicia reached for the black, faux-leather wide leg trousers when her waist was grabbed and spun around abruptly which made a low squeal release from her mouth and her neck being attacked with kisses.

               "Baby! I have to go."

               "It will be quick." Landon proposed, lifting her in his arms and carrying her to the cushioned seat near the patio. He straddles her on his lap when he sat down.

               "You're never quick." She kissed him, "But I can free some time."

               After the sex with her boyfriend, reshowering quickly, and dressing her body fully, Anicia drove her Audi that finally arrived from New York to the address that was sent to her and parallel parked. She strutted in her Tom Ford heels along the sidewalk as her ponytail bounced with her movement.