Chapter 2 - The DM

Semi-edited

Today's the day

Today's the day.

I've been nervously waiting for today to come.

Today starts the day where I meet the people I'll be working with for the next two months.

This week we won't be filming the actual movie, we're just going to practice and get to know one another.

Emma also told me the director Liam Roy wants to see how much chemistry me and Christian have.

Chemistry and Christian in one sentence don't sit too well with me.

Christian surprised me last night when I was about to go to bed with a DM on Instagram. I nearly freaked out when I saw his name pop up on my phone.

You would think I was one of his silly teenage fans...Okay maybe I am, but that's a secret that no one will know.

The DM Christian sent me said.

Hey, partner in crime lmao! Get it, because Oliver the character I'm playing is a criminal... anyways that's cringe I apologize. I just wanted to say that I can't wait to work with the one and only Lola Wilston, you're an amazing actor. I'm going to step up my game while acting beside you.

Am I flattered?

Yes, I'm swooning with joy, how sweet is that message!

I simply replied with a thank you, and that I couldn't wait to work with the Christian Smith.

I put on a pair of black high waisted jeans and a white crop top, grabbed my purse and headed out the door to meet my new coworkers.   

***

"I can't believe Lola Wilston is standing right in front of me!" Said an overly excited girl, with short jet black hair in front of me.

My first impression of her was she was the kind of person that made you feel uncomfortable because she has a lot of energy. Plus I had no idea who she was, but I know I'll probably be working with her.

I gave the girl a polite smile, "It's nice to meet you, and you are?" 

"I'm Ruby it's so nice to meet you, I've been a fan of yours for ages! I remember watching you when I was really little, I used to honestly have an obsession over you until people told me it was wired and-"

"It's nice to meet you Ruby" I chuckled, "Your quiet the talker aren't you?"

Ruby tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and gave me a shy smile. "Yes I am, but you're probably going to get used to it."

"Who are you playing in the movie?" I asked while sitting down on a black leather couch in the break room.

"I'm playing Sophia, your younger sister." She said thrilled.