Chapter 52 - Husband material

Semi-edited

Remember don't be a silent reader! 

"I have a better Idea, move in with me?"

Someone pinch me, am I dreaming?

"What?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Move in with me," he repeats.

He's not asking, he's demanding. Wow that's hot.

I love Chris, but am I ready to move in with him. Would that be moving too fast, would this break us?

Loving the idea of waking up every morning with his arm over my waist, while he snuggles into my body. I smile at the thought of making breakfast, lunch and dinner together every day. I smile at the thought that his voice would be the last thing I hear at night, and the first thing I hear when I wake up.

My eyes scan over his face, dark eyes, plump lips, and his dark eyebrows.

He's gorgeous, I could look at his defined, structured face all day.

The moment our lips first touched, I knew he was the one; I didn't feel sparks; I felt fireworks.

He's not dating material, he's husband material.

Chris bites his lip slightly, waiting for my thoughts.

"How would this work?"

He smiles, showing me his lovely dimples, then he explains what he has in mind with excitement.

"We would get all your stuff and move them into my place, but it would be our place now. You'll put your Condo on the market that way you can make money since you're getting robbed from. It's perfect." Chris doesn't miss a beat.

I swallow tightly, not one hundred percent certain yet. So I do what I always do best... ask questions.

"What will happen to the fans, they're surely going to ask questions once they see us always together."

"Who says they're going to find out?" He straightens up, looking at me proudly.

I laugh, patting his chest, "Were talking about the same fans right? The ones who found out the cast before it was even out?"

He gives me a cute pout, making his lips look even more delicious, "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

I say nothing and keep my face blank.

"Please?" he continues to beg, pulling my body harder against his on the small hospital chair.

"Please," dragging out the "e" he squeezes me even tighter.

Not wanting to give up so easily, but already knowing what my end answer will be, I continue to tease him, liking the way he's begging.

"I don't know," I trail off.