Chapter 24 - AC

Semi-edited

I stare shocked, with my mouth wide open like fish

I can't believe that little mother trucker just said he ships me and Chris.

He just caused so much tension in the room.

I don't like the situation he created.

"What?" I mumble.

"I said I ship you and Chris, not you and Dante," Mark says shrugging his shoulders and glancing at a shocked Chris.

"I don't know what to say." is all Christian says.

"Me either."

Mark gets up from his set on the couch and glances at the two of us, "I'm not trying to be a Fairy Godmother here, but you two have the chemistry that will not only help you in you're acting, but also real life. You guys need to figure it out before you get hurt."

"I already told her how I feel," Chris lowly mumbles.

What did he just say?

Does he not realize that this isn't easy for me?

Does he not understand that I want him too?

If we get into a relationship together, we'll get fired. It will be all over the internet, and I might lose jobs because of this.

"Pardon? Do you want to say that a little louder Chris?" I question with a stern voice, that screams "Don't mess with me or I'll chop your balls off." 

He stands up with a glare and specks much more loudly this time, "I said I already told you my feelings."

"And I told you how I felt."

That earns me a scoff and a dry laugh, "No you didn't, you just said we can't get involved because it's going to cause problems." He says with a slimy smile.

I'm about to give him a piece of my mind, but before I can do so, Marks walks by me and whispers in my ear that he'll be waiting in my room for me.

I give him a nod and look into his eyes as he gives my hand a light squeeze before he takes off towards my room.

Once I hear the door shut behind him, I whip around to Chris and give him my best glare.

"You act like you know shit."

"I do know shit."

"Oh really please enlighten me then."

"I know you're afraid," He sneers as he walks slowly towards me, "I know you want me, but you keep pushing yourself away from me." He stops in front of me, inches away from my lips he says, "I know that you're dating my best friend to try to get over your feelings for me."

He tucks a piece of my brown air behind my ear, "And I know it's not working."

"You don't know anything," I say as my breathing gets quicker.