Chapter 15 - Boy

Semi-edited 

I'm dedicating this chapter to @Lizzy_Lighthouse, She's shown me the most support and love for my story. Seeing her comments make my day, and it also gives me the motivation to keep writing, thank you, love, Xoxo.

 Seeing her comments make my day, and it also gives me the motivation to keep writing, thank you, love, Xoxo

I glance at him surprised to find him already staring at me.

"You've known Chris for that long?" I ask gently.

"Since I was a boy," His deep voice said.

"My best friend Mark lives in my hometown in Toronto, he's my everything. He got me through these past few years," I sigh and run my hand through my hair thinking about him. "Without him, I don't think I would be sitting here with you right now, I wouldn't be alive." I trailed off.

He stared at me for a while, then something flashed in his eyes, "You tried to commit?"

"After my brother's funeral, I tried to overdose but Mark caught my hand before I could swallow the whole bottle of pills." I let out a chuckle that had no humour in it, "I've never seen him look that destroyed before when he caught me, he lived with me for a whole two months after that, he wouldn't leave my side until he knew that I wasn't going to hurt myself." I said as moisture flooded my eyes, threatening to roll down my cheeks.

"I would love to meet him one day," He replied deeply.

"One day, I haven't seen him in a year. I'm going to go home soon and see him and my family."

"So you're Canadian ay?" He joked trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yes, I am, ay" I joked back smiling at him through my tears.

"Do you guys ride popular bears to school and work?" He asks sternly.

Please tell me he's joking?

Are people that stupid?

Yes, I ride my pet polar bear, named maple syrup everywhere I go.

"That's just a stupid stereotype about Canada, we drive cars like everyone else, and before you ask if it's always cold it's not. It's either cold that it feels like your bones are freezing or hot that you feel like your melting," I remark.

"But people say Canada's always cold," Dante says, matter-of-factly.

"We have four seasons, summer, fall, winter, and spring," I continue, "It's called a stereotype for a reason Dante."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Dante smirks while putting his hands up like he's surrendering.

"You have to understand us Canadian's can't stand when we hear those things, it's so annoying," I groan in annoyance and throw my head back.

"I thought Canadians were nice?" He teases while moving his chair closer beside mine and moving his head towards me.

I move my head closer to his copying his movements and mumble, "We are until you get us mad, and we take out all our pent-up anger on you."

"What if I want you to take up all your anger on me?' He says not even trying to hide the roughness of his voice.

I press my lips together but don't say anything, as he pulls me into his lap so that I'm straddling him and he kisses my jaw.

"Dante this is going to-"

I'm cut off by his lips crashing into mine, immediately making me legs go weak.

I try to resist and pull back from Dante,

But I end up letting loose and letting my body make the choice this time,

Me and Dante sit outside my private balcony getting lost in each other for hours on end.

I'm sorry for the short chapter today, my monthly friend decided to visit me today and I feel like I'm going to pass out

Why is being a girl always so painful?

Anyways enough about me, how was the chapter?

Do you like Dante or Chris?

Dante is a "Bad boy", and Chris is a "sweetheart" I'm falling in love with both of them tbh.

So where are all my readers from?

I'm proud to say I'm from Toronto, Ontario. (In Canada) 

It's going to start getting intense, ladies and gentlemen

How did you like the chapter?

Isn't what happened to Chase so sad!!

Btw I update every single day!!! As you can tell I work super hard on this book everyday to get chapters out to you guys!!

Can we please get more votes and comments on this chapter, as a writer I can get discouraged when I don't see any votes coming in or any comments. This would make my day, so please support me!

DON'T STEAL MY BOOK, IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE YOU DOWN.

Last but not least,

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!

Xoxo, Lexi