Chapter 46 - My slob look?

Semi-edited

Remember don't be a silent reader ;)

Every day this past week, I've been getting more notes and weird drawings of skulls.

Chris contacted the police and filed a report. So far they've found nothing. It's like their ghosts, hiding in the shadows and attacking once the coast is clear.

Mark is doing well and healthy, he got brand new black glasses. He hates them, he says, and I quote, "they make me look like a nerd."

Scoffing I told him that a lot of girls like cute guys in glasses, makes them "Sexier" he screeched and hit me on the shoulder and said, "You find me sexy bitch!"

Ladies and gentlemen, my best friend Mark...

Today's the day Chris, Liam and I are leaving for our first stop on the Endlessly tour. Jumping with joy while packing my suitcase, the first city were visiting is Toronto, the city I was born in.

I can't wait to feel the cold air blow against my face and drink my entire body weight in Ice Capps.

"I'm going home Chris, I can't wait." I exclaim into the phone, placing the phone in between my shoulder and ear, I continue folding and neatly placing everything in my suitcase.

"I can't wait to see where you grew up." he replied.

"Have you ever had Tim Hortons?" I ask and there's some movement on the other end.

"I have not."

I gasp and clutch my phone tighter in my hand in mock shock, "How am I dating someone who hasn't had Timmy's before?"

"I'll have Timmy's in a couple hours drama queen."

"That's why I make such a talented actress," I remark.

"Your ego is huge," he says, dragging out the "e".

Laughing, I glance over my shoulder to the wall clock, I curse and start rushing my actions of packing, "I have to go babe, the time got away from me."

He pauses on the line, "What time do we have to be at the airport by?" his voice is hesitant.

"In an hour."

"Shit," he exclaims static filling the line, "I thought the flight was later tonight, I thought you were just being a freak and packing early." he says panicked before hanging up on me.

I laugh and throw my phone lightly on my bed. It bounces and smacks down onto the floor.

I groan, not liking the idea of breaking and needing a new phone right before leaving for the tour. I hesitantly walk towards where my phone lays, screen down.

Great, just my luck that it has to land screen down.

Crouching down, I pick it up and pray before I turn around. Finding no cracks, I do a merry dance and quickly finish my packing.