Chapter 20 - Ten Kisses

Semi-edited

I gaze out the car window, as Dante drives to his gym that he owns

He insisted that he would be my new personal trainer.

I tried telling him that I didn't need one, but he didn't listen and told me it would be a great couple activity.

So that's why I'm here today at seven o'clock in the morning, getting driven to Dantes gym half asleep, and dead to the world.

"You ready to get you're A-game on?" Dantes questions behind the wheel.

I don't answer.

"Lola are you asleep?" He asks and I don't respond again.

Of course, I'm not asleep.

I'm ignoring him to get him riled up, no one mess with my sleep, no one...

"Well, I guess since you're asleep, I'll train other girls who have bigger butts than you, more to see you now?"

I open my eyes and turn my head to face him.

I give him a pointed look as he smirks, "Stop this car right now and I'll show you who the man in the relationship is." I scoff with a shake of my head.

Dante laughs and slaps the steering wheel, he looks at me with an intense gaze as he says, "Do you want me to pull this car over on the side of this highway and show you who really is the man in this relationship?"

Damn, that's hot.

When he doesn't get an answer from me, he starts to steer the steering wheel towards the right, so he pulled over on the side of the road.

He sets the car in park as he leans over me to whisper, "Baby I'll do it right here and right now, with everyone watching."

Damn, he's making me feel some sort of way.

Did he turn on the heat in the car? Or is it just me?

I think it's just me...

"Me being on the front cover of a magazine getting hot and heavy with my boyfriend in a car is not something I want people to see," I say already moving away from is waiting lips.

"Ten kisses than," Dante demands.

"No."

"Six," he demands.

"Nope," I reply, popping the "P".

"Three."

I smile as I see an adorable pout on Dantes's face, which makes his cheeks and lips scrunch up.

"Fine," I say finally giving in. "Three pecks, quick so no one can see, okay?"

With a big smile on his face, he nods.