Chapter 7 - Supermodels

Semi-edited

Slapping myself on my forehead, I curse myself

Why would I say yes to hanging out with Chris's friends?

I'm a super awkward person when making new friends.

I have social anxiety, I feel very uneasy and uncomfortable when talking to new people. It seems like today I just threw myself in the deep end.

With a sigh, I walk into my walk-in closet and search for something to wear. Should I go comfy, casual, or dressy?

Deciding to do a mixture of casual and dressy, I pick up my leather pants and a red bodysuit.

I glance in the mirror after I'm fully clothed, my mouth turns up into a smile surprised to see that I'm rocking this outfit.

The leather pants are like a second skin and show off my perfect long legs, and the bodysuit is a stunning red and has a v-neck to show off a little bit of my cleavage.

I decided to keep my long hair down and use my straightener to give my hair soft beach waves. Now onto my makeup, I apply just the right amount of foundation, bronzer, highlighter, and a mat red lipstick. After I finish applying my makeup I finish off my whole look with my black combat boots.

I quickly run to the kitchen and gulp down a glass of water, before grabbing my keys and running out the door.

Once I spot my mat black Range Rover in the parking garage I open the door and put the key in the ignition, and with one last glance, I speed away to Chris's apartment.

***

"There you are!" Chris cheers as soon as he opens his apartment door, "You're ten minutes late."

"Stupid LA traffic," I mutter while stepping inside his gorgeous penthouse.

"Nice place, really big," I say while turning around taking in his whole apartment.

"Thank you. It's nice sometimes having a big place, but I get lonely here most days." He says shrugging.

"The people in the house make it a home," I reply looking up at him.

He stares down at me with a look of sadness coating his eyes brown eyes.

"Come on I'll introduce you to my wild friends."

With a small laugh, I shake my head at him and follow him through a hallway leading to his living room.

"Guys meet my awesome costar and my new best friend Lola," Chris said gesturing to me, as two new pairs of eyes met mine.

I'm stunned and silenced glancing over at the two of them, they look like they can walk down a runway.

Damn their supermodels.