Chapter 45 - White Rose

Semi-edited as always

Remember don't be a silent reader! ;)

"Lola, care to tell us why you're always stopping by at the hospital?!" "Are you pregnant with Christian Smith's child?!" "Are you dying?!" Was screamed at me from every direction as I tried getting to my car

Somehow everyone got word that I was here at the hospital, so that explains the paparazzi crowding around me, screaming ridiculous questions at me all at once.

Like seriously, am I dying? Do I look like I'm dying?

Regardless nothing can take me off of my high, Mark has finally woken up.

I'm not going to lie, when he was waking up, his face scrunched up in discomfort made my heartbeat quicken. The doctors rushed in once I pressed the red help button, and did a bunch of tests. Nothing is severely wrong with him, since he's been asleep for so long his immune system is weak, and his eyesight is not twenty-twenty anymore, however, nothing too bad glasses can't fix.

When Mark first opened his eyes he couldn't see and started panicking, while patting everywhere around him. I called out to him and reached for his hand, once my skin came in contact with his own he relaxed, and the doctor's continued testing him.

I spent at least two hours catching him up on everything, Chris left a while ago having to get ready for the photo shoot we have to do for Endlessly.

Not wanting to leave Mark alone he shooed me away with a smile and told me I better come back tomorrow.

"Be safe," I whispered kissing his forehead. Being extra hesitant in leaving Mark due to the notes and the drawing, I leave my lips on there for more than normal.

Mark pushes my head away and says, "Have you developed a crush on me from all the staring you've been doing?" I scoff, mumbling over my shoulder, "Idiot."

Now here I am, attempting to get to my car so I can make it to the photoshoot on time. However, the paparazzi hounding me is making it very difficult.

Bright white flashes of camera's taking pictures flash in every direction, distracting me, making me feel like I'm going blind.

"Move it," the security guard of the hospital exclaims, pushing and shoving every single annoying person out of my way.

I speed walk with my head down once my path is cleared, I try to get into the safe place of my car fast.

"Are you having a threesome with the man you were photographed with in the car and your Co-star Christian Smith?" Someone screamed from behind me.

All the patience that I was attempting to keep me sane in front of all these people flew out the window, I whipped around to face whoever screamed out that ridiculous question.

"Everyone listen up," I yell trying to get all their attention, "Ma'am, don't waste your time with these idiots?" The security stated firmly.

"I just need to clear one thing up," I say before looking at the growing crowd, "Hello I hope everyone's having a great day. This hospital has gotten numerous complaints about all of you being too loud, and disturbing the well-being of the patients who are being treated in this hospital. I get that this is your job, and this is how you pay your bills and put food on your table. When I first started getting into acting I knew how much my life would change, and I get that I will be photographed. However, I would please ask when I'm at a hospital please don't wait at the entrance for me, have some respect for the other patients that need their rest to get better, don't do it for me...do it for them."