Chapter 3 - Matching

Semi-Edited

Charming

That's the word I describe Christian as.

He has an outgoing personality, where I don't. I'm the complete opposite. People describe me as shy and awkward. However, what people don't know is I've put up a wall higher than the non-existent wall Trump has declared he's going to build.

Putting up a wall and shutting my feelings out, helps protect my heart. Thinking back to the time were I stupidly let my wall down, and the consequences of that were me getting completely heartbroken and shattered.

My heart still feels like there's still a huge hole in it.

Like a black hole. That sucks every fibre of happiness out of my heartbroken organ.

Therefore that's why I have trust issues, I will never let my heart feel shattered again.

I blink out of my depressing thoughts as I feel a delicate tear rush down my face. I scold myself in my bathroom mirror, and strip down and step in my rommy shower.

Today Christian's coming over to my apartment to rehearse some of our lines. The two of us were demanded by Liam to practice and build up our chemistry together for the movie.

As I scrub my scalp with my flower-scented shampoo I think about how much pressure I feel playing the role of Sky. The fanbase of Endlessly is super strong, and smart. I couldn't believe the day I was scrolling through Instagram, and saw a fan page, guessing me and Christian were the two main roles. I have no idea how they guessed correctly, that information was confidential.

So I can't help but feel that I have thousands, maybe even millions of people relying on me, to bring Sky alive, perfectly.

I quickly wash the shampoo out of my hair and wash my body. I step out of the shower and put on my undergarments.

I quickly run to my room in my bra and underwear, since I forgot to grab clothes before I got in the shower.

I pulled on a pair of grey sweat pants, and a white tight crop top. I straighten my long brown hair and apply my makeup for the day.

With the last stroke of lipgloss on my lips, the doorbell rings.

With one glance in the mirror, I speed walk to the door, that's been ringing rapidly for the last minute.

I huff out in annoyance and whip the door open.

"Inpatient much?"

My response by Christian is just a grin and a shrug of his shoulders.

I finally glance at Chris's outfit and stare at him shocked.

"What are you staring at?" Christian asks as he steps around me to get into my apartment.