Chapter 35 - Listerine

Semi-edited

"Remember what I told you," Chris whispers in my ear

"I remember," I mumble looking all around us but not making eye contact with him.

We've been at the studio for six hours working no stop on the movie. I'm exhausted, hungry and grumpy.

The last scene that were filming today is the kissing scene Chris has to do with another girl. I think her name is Chloe, but I'm not sure.

In the scene, I have to act jealous and hurt, but that won't be too hard because I actually won't be acting.

Damit I'm getting protective already and we're not even dating.

"Which one is she?" I ask glancing around us trying to find Chloe.

"She's the one in the sundress," he explains nodding his head over to the right where a girl stands talking to Liam.

I laugh dryly and run my hands up and down my legs, trying to get the stickiness off them.

"I know what your thinking, so stop it," He scoffs at me and lightly smacks me in the back of the head.

Glaring at him and rubbing my head I explain, "Look at her, curves that go on for miles, she has boobs, a butt, she's short and guys love short girls," I whisper lowly keeping my gaze on the beautiful girl, "I'm tall, have hardly any boobs, and my butt can't even be seen with a magnifying glass-"

Chris harshly cuts me off, "Are you joking?"

'No, I'm not, look at me then at her."

"Butterfly look at me," He says pulling my chin towards him between his thumb and forefinger, "First of all I'm not only with you because of your looks, your hardworking, caring, sweet, you think about others, and your gorgeous that's the cherry on top."

Gazing up into his beautiful eyes, I think to myself how I got so lucky to have him in my life.

"Plus you're the model here so," He trails off with a smirk.

"Shut up," I mutter moving away from his body, making sure no one suspects anything of us.

"What it's true, I in fact like tall girls, imagine having to kiss someone so short that you're so hunched down... girl were like a power couple."  

"I wouldn't call us a power couple if we're not even a couple," I remark.

Chris quickly turns his body towards me with a hurt look on his face, "Were not a couple, I thought we cleared this out?"

"The last time I checked you never asked me to be your girlfriend," I defend.

"Shit I'll get down right now on my knee and ask you right here right now." He makes a move to crouch down on the floor, I quickly grab his ear and yank him back up, "Ow!" He says staggering back holding his ear and looking at me like I killed his cat.