Chapter 40 - That's a wrap

Semi-edited

Let me know if there are any mistakes nicely, please :) 

I just want to make something clear, since the beginning of WWA I was writing a second book all along, guess what it's called? Endlessly... Let me make it clear... no one is to copy my plot or story ideas and say it's there "own" I've worked so damn hard on both stories, I'm not gonna let some snake who can't think of their own Ideas steal my work. That's not gonna happen, just because Endlessly isn't posted yet doesn't give you the right to steal my plot when It's clearly my work in one of my books. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and  has shown my story love, I appreciate every single one of you! I need you all to let me know right away if you see someone with the same plot as me, or stealing my work. Both of my stories are not Cliche and I worked really hard on getting a new fresh story idea out on this platform. I won't let someone steal my ideas and hard work, so please keep your eyes out and let me know right away if you see someone with the same plot or my ideas.

I don't mean to sound rude I just needed to get that out for any snakes out there, other than that enjoy the chapter my loves!

Being one of the stars in the movie Endlessly is bittersweet.

Now that it's coming to an end, I feel like a part of me is going with it.

Today is the last scene that me and Chris are filming together.

I'm not going to spoil the scene but it's the scene at the end that's always cute.

Filming with Chris has been a blast, I met (maybe) the love of my life, there's also amazing people behind the scenes. Ruby is such a cutie, always a bundle of joy, Liam is just... Liam.

I couldn't help but thank Emma, my manager for forcing this role onto me. It's taught me a lot of things. For example, how smart a fan base can be, I still can't comprehend that they figured out me and Chris are the two lead roles. I learned how to take hate from young teen, mean girls, I learned through this process how to love, and Liam has given me amazing tips on how to become a better actress.

Even though there were some tuff nights that we had to film all night, and I had to drink my whole body weight in coffee, it was worth it in the end.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I can't wait to see the finished product, I'm so proud of me and Chris.

The only thing that I can hope for is pleasing the die heart fans of Endlessly, I hope we brought Oliver and Sky to life just how they imagined.

I imagine if they aren't pleased with our acting the fans would personally come and find me, and God knows they can... I swear they're better than FBI agents.

I couldn't be more thankful that Liam requested me to be Lola, I've learnt a lot by playing her. She's headstrong... but in a good way, she doesn't judge people by their appearances, she loves everyone but if she doesn't get the same back she'll stop, she knows how to protect her heart. She's smart, strong, loving, and understanding, everything that I strive to be.