Chapter 17 - Action

Semi-edited

The goal of the chapter is 10 votes people, pls make it happen!!

Today is the day.

My first romantic scene with Chris, to say I'm nervous is an understatement.

I called Mark earlier today before I left my condo to calm me down, let's just say he only triggered my nerves worse than they already were.

With a tap of my fingers on my black leather searing wheel, I grab the large iced coffee that I got from Starbucks and drive to the studio, almost peeing my pants, thinking about what I'm about to do.

***

"Hey sweetie how's a-going?" Karen my makeup stylist for the movie said when I walked into my dressing room.

"A little nervous I guess," I say honestly with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I get it sweetie Chris is a hottie, and you're gonna have to smooch with him today," she grins at me and helps me sit down into the chair facing the mirror.

I scoff with a playful roll of my eyes, "Thanks for making me feel better, you and Mark are no help."

"Another sexy man in you're life, who is this Mark?"

I scrunch my face, disturbed by the thought of Mark being sexy.   

"First off ew, Mark has been in my life since I was five, so he's my brother from another mother," I clarify with a firm tone to my voice.

With a laugh she gets to work on my hair and makeup, my outfit for the scene today is a large black t-shirt with black Nike Pro shorts.

The setting of the scene is in Sky's bedroom late at night.

Karen did a messy beach wave for the hairstyle today, and a very natural makeup look to give the viewers the right picture that she's at home in her comfy clothes.

"You're all set, good luck with the scene today, make sure you don't fall for Chris ay," She jokes with a shove of my shoulder.

With the fakest smile on my face, I laugh and say, "Oh trust me I won't."

***

"Quick rundown of the scene that Chris and Lola are going to be acting today, Sky's in her room reading a book on her bed when Oliver snecks in when her parents are sleeping. They talk on her bed for some time and then a kissing scene starts." Liam rambles with a stern look on his face, as he eyes Chris and me.

"Are we all clear?"

With a nod of our heads, Liam claps his hands with a smile. "Lola I want you sitting on Sky's bed in her bedroom, and Chris I want you, to wait behind Sky's fake bedroom door, I want you to come in and do your lines when you're signalled too."

With a nod of understanding, I walk over to the bed in the middle of the set's bedroom and sit in the middle of the bed as I was asked by Liam.

A set assistant walked over tome with a smile on her friendly face and handed me a hardcover plan black book and told me to get ready.

In a couple of minutes, I'll have my lips against Chris's plumped ones.

I'm not freaking out, you're freaking out.

I take a glance over my surroundings and see Chris already looking at me before someone shut the fake door of the bedroom and made our eye contact break. With a nervous sigh, I look around the scenes bedroom for my character Sky.

The room is blush pink, there's a desk in the corner of the room, a dresser against the fake wall where the door is, and the bed that I'm currently sitting on is in the middle of the room against the wall.

"Quiet on the set!" Liam called, "Slate in, sound rolling, camera rolling."

With that, I'm now snapped into the role of my character Sky.

Let's do this Lola, you've kissed plenty of people before for a movie.

But nun of them were Chris my brain nagged me, shut up brain.     

"Action," Liam called out.

Cliff Hanger!!! Haha don't hate meee

I decided that the acting scenes needed their own chapter, so that's why this chapter is so short.

I just want to say thank to everyone who's shown me love for my story, this weekend I've been receiving so much support and people expressing how much they love my story!

You guys don't understand how much it motivates me to see your messages, your votes, and your comments.

My dream like I said before is getting my book published, and seeing how much you guys are enjoying it makes me believe that one day my dream can come true.

So I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So the question of the chapter is.....

Do you speck more than one language?

I'm born and raised in Canada, but I'm Greek so I speak Greek and I was forced to learn French in school, so I know 3 languages.

Do you guys have any questions for me? If you do ask away, I would love for you all to get to know me.

How did you like this chapter?

Btw I update every single day!!! As you can tell I work super hard on this book everyday to get chapters out to you guys!!

Can we please get more votes and comments on this chapter, as a writer I can get discouraged when I don't see any votes coming in or any comments. This would make my day, so please support me!

DON'T STEAL MY BOOK, IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE YOU DOWN.

Last but not least,

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!