1

Her name was Phoenix and Narcolepse didn't like her in the slightest. Yes, she may have come from out of nowhere and saved Freak from drowning, but that didn't make her anywhere near trustworthy. It just made her not a completely terrible human being. He couldn't find it in him to be nice. He couldn't find it in him to let her get close. He had her stay back while they set up a camp and tried to start a fire. He didn't let her speak and offer out her flaming gift. He didn't want it. This had to be done by him. He had to show her he wasn't completely useless out in the wild. He was better than her. He was stronger. He could survive. It couldn't be that hard, now could it?
"Maybe we should ask-"
"No. I'll get the fire going, so hush."
Snow fell quiet and Narcolepse continued trying to create fire with his rocks and twigs. Freak sneezed and shuddered, inching closer to Snow, then quickly inching away. This wasn't working.
"You could just stop being a stubborn mule and let her help."
Snow said.
"I said I'll get it!"
"You're not getting anything."
Narcolepse glared at his rocks and twigs. They had betrayed him. Snow and Freak stood, going to sit with Phoenix who already had a campfire going. Narcolepse kicked over his pile of sticks and stood up, gripping Snow's wrist.
"Wait."
"Narcolepse, I'm cold. Freak is freezing."
"Snow..."
"What?"
"Just stay close?"
Snow sighed and nodded, then pulled off his backpack and pulled out the sleeping bag. Narcolepse pulled out his and laid it next to Snow's. Freak was on the side of the fire and Phoenix was across from Snow and Narcolepse. There was no way he was getting any sleep with her watching them.

A/N
Hello, lovely readers! Enjoy a teaser chapter into the sequel of The Weirdos, The Creeps! I'm not very far into writing this one but I just got so excited and wanted to share the first chapter with you guys. So, enjoy!