Chapter 2 - Who are you?

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

Time Check 2:00 am

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so thirsty, so I went to the kitchen. I still feel so sleepy, but I don't have a choice but to ease my thirst, or I will lose my voice tomorrow.

As I walked into the hallway, I decided to drop by Mew's room to see him. One funny fact about that best friend of mind is his mannerism. He doesn't lock his room! He is so weird! Who doesn't close his room whenever he is asleep?

I feel so fascinated watching him sleep. Creepy, but I don't know. I love watching him while he is sleeping. Sometimes he talks too! Random stuff like how he would give orders to his assistant. He calls random names. I can't stop myself from doing that, especially if I have a chance like this. I think it's okay because I'm only watching him, not eating him. I always decide to do this whenever I'm sleeping in their house. But tonight, I didn't know this would become a decision I would regret my whole life.

As I tried to open the door, that's when I heard them.

"Gosh, Love! Faster! Please faster! I'm going to cum!" Allyssa's voice sounds like she is catching her breath.

"Yes, love! I love you! Uhh~ so damn much! uhh~ uhh!" I heard Mew's voice.

"Love, I'm cumming again! Ahh~ Ahh!" This time it's Allyssa's screaming voice.

"Yes, love cum with me! Cum with me! God! You're so beautiful!"

I also hear the sound of their body as they are having sex. After a few trusts, I heard them both cum together because all I could listen to now was as they were both trying to catch their breaths.

"I love you so much! Love! Can we again?" Mew's voice, I think he's asking for them to have sex again. My heart sank because of this.

"My pleasure, babe!" Allyssa answered, and then I heard them again as they started kissing. 

This time I can't take it anymore. I don't think I can continue to listen to Mew and Allyssa making love. I turned around and ran as fast as possible to go to my room. As I arrived inside, I immediately closed the door, then my knee gave up on me, and I sat helplessly on the floor.

I didn't realize that my tears were flowing on my face endlessly. My heart is breaking right now!

It hurts! It hurts so much! It fucking hurts!

I thought I was ready for anything. I thought I was immune to this, but no! It still fucking hurts. Lord! Why! Why are you doing this to me? Haven't I endured and seen enough! Why not me? I was there first! I was in his life first! I was with him, but why was she the one with him? Why is she the one he's holding right now? Why not me? Why? I know I can love Mew more than Allyssa could ever love him. Yes, she is a woman, and I cannot give Mew what a woman like her can give to a man, but don't I deserve him? Can't I have even the slightest chance with him too?