Chapter 31 - Wanting to run!

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

I'm so determined to move closer to Mew again. I don't care about myself because, in the first place, I had already forgotten about it when I chose to give myself to Mew. I know it will not be that easy for him to forget about Allyssa, but I know in time, he will! He will forget about her, and I will help him! I didn't bother knocking on Mew's door. I quickly opened it and was about to speak to him when I saw the things that once again broke my heart into a million pieces!

"Mew..." I couldn't finish my words.

I saw Mew and his secretary kissing! They are fucking kissing! Without knowing it, my tears are starting to flow from my eyes again. I couldn't move my feet! Everything around me seemed to stop. The time had stopped!

Fuck! I want to run! I want to run away from here, but my feet aren't listening to me! I don't want to see this! Is this why you don't care that I'm distancing myself from you? It's because you already have someone else to turn your attention to and be your fuck buddy. After all, I'm not giving myself to you. Is that it, Mew?

THE FULL VERSION OF CHAPTERS 26-32 IS FOUND IN THE PHYSICAL BOOK THAT I WILL LAUNCH SOON...

To be continued

WAANJAIMJORA