Chapter 6 - For you!

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

I woke up from my deep slumber when I noticed that the hand I was holding was moving. I realized that I was still holding Mew's hand. I immediately let go of it, lifted my head, and checked the time. I saw that it was already 7 in the morning. I exercised my neck because it hurt slightly, maybe because of my position earlier.

Mew was trying to get up, but he was struggling-that is why I helped him. He seemed lost and wasn't aware of what had happened to him.

"Mew, how are you? Are you feeling okay now? Do you want me to call the nurse? Oh no! I should call the doctor to be sure..." I was about to stand up from my seat, but he stopped me by holding my hand.

It felt like electricity hits my whole body! I wasn't able to move for a short time because of it. Here I am again, having this kind of feeling! The feeling of butterflies flying around my stomach.

I was shocked for a minute!

"Gulf? Gulf, what are you doing here? What happened? Where am I?" Mew asked me weakly. I sat again in the chair before answering him.

"Ahh, Mew, you're here, confined at the hospital!" I said to him. He looks so confused like he doesn't remember what happened.

"Do you not remember anything?" I asked him. He just shook his head in response to me.

"Mew! I found you yesterday at your condo unit unconscious. First, I thought you were not there because all the lights in the living room and the kitchen were off, but thankfully I saw the lights in your room open, so I quickly checked if you were there. That is when I saw you lying there on the floor. I was so shocked, you know! I thought for a second; you're dead, you idiot! Why aren't you taking care of yourself? When you briefly woke up in the emergency room, you told the doctor that you hadn't had a proper meal for days and only had 5 hours of sleep for the whole week. What is your problem? Do you want to die? The doctor said it resulted in your malnutrition, dehydration, flu, and your fucking blood pressure drop again! Didn't you learn your lesson from last time? How can you do this? Aren't you thinking about how I will feel if something like this happens to you again? How about your family? We always remind you to eat, sleep and rest properly, but I think you will never really listen!"

I continuously said to him! I need to tell all of those to him even though I know he will never hear me! This idiot best friend of mine doesn't listen! I was wearing a very disappointed look on my face when I told him this, but instead of saying sorry, I was stunned when I suddenly heard him.

"Hahahahahahhahahaha!" Laugh! Yes! He's laughing at me! This idiot is fucking laughing at me! The nerve of him to laugh!

"You still have the guts to laugh at me, huh? I can't believe you! Wait? Have you lost your mind already after starving yourself for days? Is that it? The nerve of you to laugh at me after you made me so worried about you!" I admit I was so angry with him right now. I tried to stand up again because I needed to step out of this room, but he stopped me.