Chapter 49 🔞

~ Warning 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Warning~

Marcus POV

I woke up feeling that my Gulf was not beside me anymore. I tried to check our room, but he was not there, so I hurriedly got off bed to wear my clothes to go out and check on him. I was about to walk out of the room, but I stopped when I saw his note for me on our bedside table. I go back to lie down on the bed and read it.

"Hi Babe, I didn't wake you because you look so peaceful while sleeping. I will stroll for a bit on the beach. I hope no one notices my duckling way of the walk, you bastard! You broke my hips!"

I can't help but smile upon reading my baby's note for me. Did I overdo it? He can't blame me for wanting to taste him multiple times because e starved me for two fucking days! I got up and got my clothes scattered all over the floor.

When I left the hotel, I immediately tried to find him. After a few minutes of looking, I finally saw him, but what I saw instantly changed my happy mood into a rage. Anger starts to run all through my body.

~~~

Gideon POV

Here I am at the beach shore, appreciating the beautiful view of this place. I had no time to do this the last time we were here because of what happened. This place looks so beautiful, and if destiny permits, I wish to live in someplace like this. Just quiet and peaceful with Mew, without the stressful world in the city. I know it's impossible because we both have so much responsibility on our shoulders, especially Marcus! He is the sole heiress of Anderson – Ayutthaya Corporation!

While walking, I was shocked when somebody suddenly grabbed my arms from behind. I thought at first that it was Mew, but I was wrong.

"Hi, are you alone? Do you want me to accompany you?" A strange man suddenly approached me out of nowhere; He looked like a foreigner, judging by his skin, hair color, and accent. He seems so fearful because of the tattoos attached all over his body. He also gives me an ominous aura. I tried to avoid his gaze and move away from him.

"No, I'm with somebody! I'm with my boyfriend and currently waiting for him." I said.

"You don't have to lie to me, Cutie! I've been watching you since you left the hotel, and no one has been with you. So come on, join me! I have a room here. Let's enjoy each other's company. I'm sure you'll love it, especially If I start pounding my already hard dick inside your perky ass hole!" He seductively said while trying to pull me

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I don't want to go with you. I'm not lying! My boyfriend is coming here, so please let me go!" I tried to pull my hand from his grip, but he held me so tightly that it already hurt. I need to get away from him. I don't want any trouble. Mew, where are you? Please help me! I shouldn't have left our room. Mew! Please help me!

"You're such a fighter, but I like you more! It's what I love about faggots like you. Always acting like a fragile little woman!" He said to me while wearing his disgusting smile on his face. His hands are now around my waist. He is trying to lift me.