Chapter 9 - A little hope!

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

I am outside Mew's Office when I remember all those eyes earlier.

I was thinking, is it that big of a deal when Elise calls me Brother? What if they know my relationship with their President Mew and Corporation Chairman Luke Ayutthaya? I think it will be huge news! What should I do then? I don't want to be in the spotlight!

I don't understand why people like to talk about other people's lives. Can't they mind their own business? I entered Mew's office to see Elise standing in front of me. Her beautiful eyes glared, raised eyebrows, and arms intertwined in front of her chest.

"Brother Gulf, Explain! Now!" Elise seriously said.

"Is your brother Mew haven't told you anything yet?" I asked her, and then I glared at Mew, but he shrugged his shoulder and showed his annoying smile. This guy is something! Annoying something! Look at him, smiling like an idiot there! He seems to be enjoying this!

"Okay! Let me explain, don't be sulky na, na, na, na!" I went near Elise and guided her to sit on the sofa; her expression was now normal.

"I asked Auntie Vanessa's permission for me to work here, to experience how to work in this industry. Your brother Gulf doesn't like being unprepared for everything, remember!" I said to her.

"Okay, but still, it doesn't explain why you called me Ma'am!" she exclaimed.

"You called our princess, Ma'am? Gulf?" Mew suddenly speaks. I glared at him, and he returned to face his work.

"About that, I've decided to make who I am to your family in this company a secret, especially to all those people outside, though. I want to be a working student who wants to have my training here." Elise looks so confused about what I have said.

"But why, brother Gulf? Why keep it a secret if someday you will work here and not just work but also own part of it? It's a hassle for you to do this. I mean, you must pretend and be careful all the time, and surprisingly, Mom agrees to this, and what? Do you work under him? (She pointed to Mew), it should be vice versa. You are more responsible than him!" Mew was about to react to this, but Elise glared at him.

"Why? Am I wrong?" Then again, Mew just decided to shut up. He can't contrast anything that our princess is saying. Elise, face me again.

"Seriously, an assistant? You know you can have and be in any much higher position than this! You have the shares. You can be like Brother Mew! You can be a president too. So why choose this as assistant of that guy?" Mew laughs at her sister.

"Ahh, it's a long story, hahaha, and regarding me working under Mew, you already know I can handle him, right? He's no match to me!" I said so proudly at her. Mew was about to react again, but I glared at him. He just shut up and listened to us.

"Hahaha, true!" Elise said.

"Your brother Mew is always under me! Always!" I said.

"What did you say, Gulf?" This time, Mew got up from his seat and went to us.