Chapter 40 - Forever?

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

I woke up feeling so thirsty, so I tried to move. I noticed that Mew's arms were hugging me. He is holding me so tightly is like he's afraid that I will leave him any minute. It made me smile a bit, remembering everything that happened last night. This boyfriend of mine is so wary! Yes! Boyfriend! He is now my boyfriend! I still can't believe that I feel like any minute I will wake up from this beautiful dream realizing that everything is just a daydream. I tried my best to carefully remove his arm around me so he wouldn't wake up, and I succeeded. He looks so peaceful!

I stand up carefully from bed, and then I get my boxers first to put on. I don't want to go out of our room naked. Before I leave our room, I go to his side and kiss him on his forehead. I don't know why I love this man so much that I think even if he kills me, I'm still going to love him dearly.

I stepped out of the room and went to the kitchen to get my drink. Sadly, it took me maybe a few minutes before I got there. My hips hurt so much! Mew fuck me so harshly; I couldn't take it anymore that I ended up asleep from our first round only.

I walked like a duck, for Pete's sake!

~~~

I was washing my used glass when I heard someone running towards me, aggressively hugging me from behind.

"Oh god! Baby! I felt scared! I thought you had left me again! Please don't do that! I'm going to have a heart attack because of you. Did you know that?" He said, sounding so scared.

"Oh no! Sorry, Mew! I didn't mean to do that. I was getting a drink; see, I'm cleaning my used glass." I turned around and hugged him.

"It's okay, baby! Please don't do that again! Would you please let me know if you're going somewhere? I thought..." I didn't let him finish.

"I already told you that I love you, right? I'm not going to leave you, Mew. Unless you tell me to leave, which I will if it will make you happy, I will do it in a heartbeat!" I said to him.

"That will never happen, baby, so don't ever say or think about leaving me. You stuck with me forever. I'm never going to let you go!" I felt so happy with what he said, but still, he was hugging me so tightly, which made me hard to breathe.

"Mew, aww, you're hugging me so tight!" I said to him while trying to lose our hug slightly.

"Aww, sorry" He then let go. He is now holding both of my hands, still looking at my face like he is looking at his favorite person in the world.

"Thank you, Mew!" I said to myself.

"Baby, still Mew?" He asks sadly. Why did his face become like that? Did I say something wrong?

"What do you mean?" I don't get his question.

"Your way of calling me. It's still Mew!" He spoke. What's wrong with the way I call him? He still wants to be called Mew, right? Or did it change?