Chapter 47 - Fell

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

Mew prepared a big mat for us to sit on the sand. It got a blanket on it and some snacks for us to eat. Mew is on the mat while I am sitting on his lap and leaning on his broad body. We decided to stay here at the seashore and let ourselves succumb to this calming view in front of us. I watch the calm waves sweep away the sand and small pebbles while he looks at the beautiful night sky. I feel so contented and relaxed being in his arms when Mew suddenly speaks, breaking the long silent moment between us.

"Ahh, babe, can I ask you something?" He asked, so I lifted my body and sat properly in front of him.

"Of course, babe. What is it?" I answered.

"Ahh, you said you loved me long ago, right?"

"Yes? Why?" I wasn't sure why he was suddenly asking me this.

"Ahh, I'm just curious when did you start to love me? Ahh, when did you become a..." It seems that he cannot continue his words. Looking at his face, I think I already know what he wants to ask me, so I continue for him.

"You want to know when I became gay?" I asked him. He shyly nodded his head; my Mew is cute.

"I've been gay since birth, Mew. I didn't change! You just didn't notice it, and I didn't bother to tell you, so it's understandable that you have no idea about my sexuality."

"Oh! I guess you're right, but I'm still stupid not to know my best friend's real identity. I should have known!" He became sad, judging by the sound of his voice.

"Yes, I'm gay, and I'm proud of it! I didn't bother telling you because maybe I'm nervous about your reaction and how you would see me after I tell you about me being gay. I only got a chance to tell others when I was already in college and with the support of my other friend, Sean. I'm not sure if you know him. He has convinced me to tell others about it, but I'm hesitant. For me, as long as I live a decent life and I'm not hurting anyone, I think it's okay for me not to tell people about that little secret of mine!" I said to him.

"Okay, I'm just shocked to know about It because you never show any mannerism of being gay. Also, why would you be afraid of my reaction about you being gay? Do you know me as someone who hates gay people?" Mew asked me. It made me smile a little. He has a point on that. Mew supports the LGBTQ community. He is never someone who would judge people based on their sexuality.

"Of course not! I don't know! I'm just not comfortable telling you about me being gay! I hope you forgive me for not telling you!" I said to him. He held my cheek and caressed it.

"I won't, baby! If you will promise me that you will never do that again! Never hide things from me, okay?" He sincerely asked me. I quickly nodded to him. It made him smile so wide.

"By the way, Baby! How about my first question? When did you start to love me?" He questioned me again. He seemed excited about my answer, looking at how wide his eyes were right now.