Chapter 41 🔞

~ Warning 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Warning~

Gideon POV

It's been two weeks ever since Mew and I became officially dating. Until now, I can't believe we are finally together, not just like a best friend but someone who loves each other romantically. I feel like every day; I'm on cloud nine. Every day is bliss for both of us. I finally showed Mew how much I loved him and stopped making it my deep secret. For years, I've been hiding what I genuinely feel for him and not being able to say it out loud, but now it's different.

Mew fulfilled his promise to me. He never entertains anyone again except if it's me, his family, or work-related. Every day he proves that he deserves this second chance I gave him, and I'm so pleased about what's happening to us.

Every day, he will give me something that will show how much he truly loves me, but most of the time, it's my favorite item in the world: a flower. Every day, my office is filled with different colors of roses. I remember he asked me on our first day; we were eating dinner at home at that time when he suddenly asked me out of the blue, If I could choose something or what item in the world I would love to receive that I would never get tired too and of course, I said it's "Flowers."

I had never received a flower from someone before and never imagined it would be from Mew. Every day there is a delivery for me from him, making me the hot topic in the office. Many of our employees, especially Anne, always tease me that I have a secret admirer because every time they receive a flower delivery for me, it doesn't have a name on the card to indicate where those deliveries are from. There will always be a note on it containing some corny love quotes.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"As he read, I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one days, so I never have to live without you. "

"I love you to the moon and back."

"My favorite place in the world is right next to you."

"I need you; you need me because that's how it's meant to be. I need you. We need each other."

"Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

I didn't know Mew was this kind of romantic person. I was amused at how Anne and others giggled when they read those love quotes. Little did they know it was from their boss. Sometimes it's an item like a bracelet, a necklace, a bag, or even the toy mannequin of those characters I love and admire whenever I watch them on Netflix. He spoils me so much that I must tell him to stop it or keep it minimal because I don't want to be spoiled, and all he said was

"If I want to spoil my baby, I can spoil my baby!"

See, he is stubborn, especially if it's something that he wants to do. No one could stop him, even me, but he promised to try not to be too much on it, so I just let him. It seems that besides our lovemaking almost every day, this is his way of showing his love for me, and I will always be happy to accept all of it.