Chapter 38 - I love you!

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

Please Gulf! Stop hurting yourself. You cannot continue to be a martyr because he is crying again. Stop being stupid! My legs gave up on me, and I ended up sitting on the floor with him.

"Why are you doing this to me, Mew? I'm so tired of our setup! Did you know that? What are we, Mew? Tell me! What the hell are we? Best friends? Workmate? Fuck buddy? What? Would you mind telling me because I don't know anymore? I'm so hurt right now because of you! You keep pulling me just because I'm in love with you! Yes! I will admit it now! I love you, Mew! I love you so much that it's already killing me! I've been in love with you for a long time, but you keep breaking my heart. Did you know that? I've been just ignoring the fact that our relationship has no security! No label! Because I don't want to rush or pressure you! Yes, we are having sex all the fucking time, but that is just sex for you, right? Just sex? Yes! I told you before that It's my act to help you move on! But damn it, Mew! Don't you fucking kidding me and say you didn't know I did this because I love you! I'm the one who is here, Mew! I'm the one who is not and will never leave you, but you always choose to ignore me and my love for you. You just keep on hurting me! I have forgiven you so many times! I missed all the wrong things that you keep doing to me. I thought that being with you was enough! But Mew! It is too much! I can't keep doing this anymore! I can't keep putting myself on the side and waiting for you to notice me. I can't keep my heart from being hurt because I love you. Please, Mew! Please let go of me! Cause I don't know if I can survive if I let myself be with you anymore~ I know you will just be going to keep hurting me! Please let go of me! Please~" I am crying so hard while saying this to him. It finally happened! I finally told him that I loved him. I finally dare to say to him, but why now? Why in this fucking situation! When I already must leave him!

I was crying so hard when Mew suddenly hugged me. He is also crying so hard too!

"I'm so sorry, Gulf! I didn't mean to hurt you this way. I'm sorry for being a coward in telling you what I feel. I'm so sorry! I'm just scared to commit myself again. I'm just scared to let myself be in that situation. In a situation where I will give my all, then lose it again. I want to stop being the loyal one in a relationship. The one who will always sacrifice himself to be with the one I love. I don't want to be the one who will be left alone again. I nearly killed myself, Gulf. I nearly give up everything just because I can't take the pain of being hurt. I don't want to lose myself again. I'm sorry, Gulf! I'm so sorry, baby! Please forgive me! I'm begging you! Please stay with me! I promise I will change for you!" I let go of his hug. I was shocked by what I heard that I suddenly stopped crying after Mew's sudden confession to me. Did he mean?

"What do you mean? Do you love..." I asked him confidently. He didn't let me finish!

"Yes! Gulf! I love you! I fucking love you so much." He said to me.

What?

"You love me? When? How? Are you telling me this to stop me from running away from you?" I asked him.