Chapter 50 - Elevator

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

Here I am in our elevator, feeling so nervous about being late for my meeting. I was late today because I had to go to the grocery first to buy some necessities. Mew is already in the office because he has some early meetings to attend. I don't have a choice! I have to go to the grocery now! I can't do it when we get home because we have many things to do later. I have so many meetings to attend, and I'm sure we'll return home late.

I was shocked when the elevator door opened because I knew this elevator door was exclusive to Mew, me, and our family members only. The person who got inside the elevator is familiar, but I don't remember his name! Why does my facial memory suck?

He was already inside, so I didn't bother to ask him to get off. I hope Mew doesn't know about this because he will surely be pissed about me being in the same elevator with some random guy! I saw him texting before the elevator door closed, and when it closed, he suddenly spoke.

"Hi, Gideon!" He greeted me. Did he call me by my name only?

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked him

"Ouch! Should I be offended by that? It's me, Logan!" He said while acting like something was stabbing him in the chest. He's funny! I tried to remember who he was.

"I'm sorry, but I suck at remembering other people's faces, especially if they are not my family or something unimportant to me!" I said casually.

"Hahaha, I don't know if I should be offended when you didn't recognize me or to the part that you didn't remember my face because I'm not important to you." He said to me. Wait? Did I offend him? Sometimes I can't stop my mouth from speaking inappropriately.

"I'm sorry, I did mean to...." He didn't let me finish.

"It's okay. I'm just kidding! Hahaha!" He laughs. Did I say something funny? He is weird, ah!

"Okay!" After 10 seconds, I was petrified because the elevator suddenly stopped.

Omg! What happened?

"What happen!" I shouted and started to feel uneasy. I began to feel like my breath was beginning to get heavy.

"I think we're stuck, Gideon!" Logan goes to the elevator door, acting like he is trying to open it, but It's not that easy.

I am claustrophobic, but not the severe one that cannot be in a very closed room. I can still survive riding the elevator as it was only for a short period. But if it comes to this. My condition became worse. I immediately got my phone and dialed Mew's number.

Please get through! Please! Please! Please! Oh! Thank God! He picks up!

"Mew! He...lp!" I said while trying my best to speak

"Hello, baby? Where are you? Why do you sound like that, is something wrong?"

"M...ew...he...lp...were...St...uck...in...ele...va...tor..." I said to him. God! My breaths! I felt like I was grasping my breaths.