Chapter 35 - Take me

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

As we lay together on the sofa after our steamy session, my naked body comfortably snuggles into Mew like a hamster who loves to snuggle with its owner. Thankfully, this office was soundproof, or we'd be the company's headline. No one knew about this part of our relationship, not even Mew's family. I don't mind telling people because I'm proud to be known as Mew's property anytime, but the problem is this best friend of mine. He is so in denial about us. I mean, what is the meaning of what we are doing? Sometimes I want to ask him about his genuine opinion of our relationship. About his true feelings for me and what he thinks of us, but whenever I try, he keeps on changing the subject.

I'm hurt and offended because I feel like he is just playing with my feelings. Like we keep on doing it because he knew I could never say no to him, then till now, I keep on giving myself to Mew. But I admit a big part of me is so happy about this even though I have no security. At least I have Mew now; I can't help but think that maybe if I give him time and continue to show him that he can love me like the way he loves Allyssa. Someday, it will be me whom he will love and cherish, like how I am to him.

I was catching my breath when he suddenly sat up and stared at me as if he was about to ask me something that could kill me.

"Who is that guy you are talking to?" he asked me while looking at me seriously, and if I didn't give him the answer he wanted, I would be doomed.

Oh no!

"Nothing!" I said, then I stood up. It's not that I don't want to talk about it. It's just that I don't have the extra energy to speak anymore. I immediately got my clothes and tried to put them back on even if I struggled because of the pain; I was in on my lower part. Gosh, he is a monster! He has no mercy on me whenever we are doing it. He is becoming this person that pleasures me so much that I can't help but scream because of too much pleasure I'm having, but sometimes, he scares me too, thinking of how much more he could do to me or if I can take everything, he is doing to me,

As I was about to put my clothes on, he grabbed my arm and made me face him. he was now wearing his pants but still no clothes from the waist up.

"I said, who is that fucking guy you're talking with earlier!" He demanded an answer from me.

My expression instantly changed after hearing what he asked. I don't particularly appreciate hearing him question me like I'm some criminal that needs to justify my actions to him. I feel like I'm doing something wrong when I know I'm not! I could never!

"I already said it's nothing!" I looked straight at him. What is wrong with this guy? Why is he asking me this?

"Gulf! Don't tell me it's nothing because it doesn't look like nothing. He talks to you earlier like you have something going on! Are you close to each other? Also, the way he smiles at you! No one will ever smile at someone like that if he doesn't like him or he doesn't have a relationship with that person! He looks at you like he would grab you by your waist and kiss you any minute! Are you lying to me now? Are you fucking him too without me knowing?" He angrily asked me. Is he seriously asking me that? I can't believe I would ever hear him ask me this kind of question after everything we've been through together!