Chapter 46 - OMG!

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

Can someone love more than they loved yesterday? Because for me, it is what's happening right now! Oh, my goodness fuck! I was so stunned when I saw Mew's surprise for my birthday.

After he undid the blindfolds covering my eyes, I saw how fireworks suddenly filled the sky. He hugged me from behind, and we started to enjoy the view. The fireworks form the words. "Happy Birthday, Baby!" It made my heart beat so loud, and I fell more in love with him.

"Do you like it, baby? Happy birthday, Gulf! It's still 11:59 PM. I'm not yet late, right?" He said after the fireworks. I don't know what to say or react to him. My emotions are overwhelming me now.

"I hope you like it, baby!" He said to me.

"I like it so much, Babe, and you will never be late for me. Thank you for this, Babe! Thank you so much! I don't know how to express my thankfulness to you!" I spoke

I can't contain what I feel now right now! I feel so loved by this man! I turned around to face him, cupped his face, and started kissing him torridly. He wrapped his arms around me to deepen our kiss. I don't care if other people may see me because all I care about is to let this person holding me right now know how much I love him! He is my love and my heaven.

After long minutes of kissing, he let go and spoke

"I'm not yet done, babe! Come here!" Then he guided me to somewhere near where we had been standing earlier, and there I saw his other surprise for me. I can't help but put my hand in my mouth to prevent myself from exclaiming so loud.

"Oh, Gosh! Babe? Did you prepare all of this?" Omg! It is beautiful. It's a candlelight dinner set up here by the beach. The table was covered by a white tablecloth with matching red roses and scented candles scattered all over it. The fresh rose-scented candle was so relaxing that it made me close my eyes for a second and let myself inhale its aromatic smell.

"I had help; come, let's sit. It's just the two of us here. I have already fixed our schedule; we can have the rest of today to enjoy ourselves here at the resort and go back to work tomorrow, I tried to make it for the whole week, but we have so many things to do, so I guess it's just for today. I hope it's okay with you, baby!" He guided me to sit. I hope it's okay. It's Monday, and we have so many things to do in the office, but he said he fixed it, and I believe him so that I will indulge myself for now. I will be happy and enjoy everything.

"Of course, it's okay with me! It is more than enough. Seriously, Babe? How did you do it?" I asked him, still looking so shocked at everything that I see right now

"I asked for Anne's help. She booked the room and coordinated with the restaurant that prepared everything. All I did was tell her all of the details that I want to have for today." He spoke.

"Oh, did you say thank you to her? It is too much and so out of her job description, nor does she know this is for us, right?"

"Nope, she didn't know it was for us. I just said this is for a friend, and I thank her." He said to me while slicing the stake, and then he gave me his plate in exchange for the plate of stake in my front that wasn't cut yet. I can't stop smiling, watching Marcus take care of me.

"Babe, I thought..." I was about to speak to him, wearing my shocked look, but he didn't let me finish. I can't believe all of this is happening. He didn't let me finish.

"You thought I would forget your birthday?" He asked, so I just nodded. I thought he had forgotten it. Honestly, even though he forgot about my birthday, I know I still love him. I'll feel neglected if he forgets it, but my love for him will never change. Thank God! He didn't.

"Well, you're wrong, baby; I can never forget this day! Do you know how much this day means to me?" I shook my head. He gestures his hand in front of me and asks for my hand. I confusedly handed it to him. He smiles so widely when he holds and caresses my hand before speaking. He looked straight into my eyes and said.

"This is the one most important day for me except the day that we met and the day that you allowed me to be your boyfriend because, on this day, an extraordinary human being was born, and I thank the fate that it gave him to me, to be the most important person in my life right now. You don't know how much I love you, babe. Thank you for coming into my life and choosing to spend your life with me, Baby!" He said, wearing his most genuine smile. I felt the love in his words. I didn't think I would hear all of this from him. I feel like I will cry any minute.

"I don't know what to say, babe!" I said while trying to hold my tears

"You don't have to say anything, baby. It's enough for me that you are here. It's enough that I love you, and you love me. I love you so much, babe. I don't know what would happen to me without you. Let's stay together like this forever, huh?" He said. I just smiled and nodded at him.

"I love you so much, babe! I promise I will do my best to stay with you for as long as you love me. As long as you want me, I will be here for you. I love you!" I told myself. I wish we'd stay like this forever. I don't know what I will do if someday he rejects me or does not want me anymore. I love this man so much that I think if he ever leaves me, I'd rather be alone forever and never love again.

After we ate, he stood up and went to my side. He handed me one hand, signaling for me to stand up from my chair and be with him.

"Let's dance, babe?" he asked me.

"But we don't have background music!" I spoke

"And who told you we don't?" He said, then pointed his finger somewhere. I saw a woman standing in front of a mic and a band behind her.

"You prepared for this, babe?" I happily asked him while I still tried to wrap my mind around all that was happening to us now!

"Anything for you, baby! Anything to make you happy! I will do it in a heartbeat." He guided me to stand up. I put my arms around his nape and my head on his chest. He put both of his arms around my waist.

"Did you hear that, love? It's my heart, which is only beating for you." He spoke.

Gosh! His words are making my heart beat louder and faster. How can this man always make me feel like this? Just because of a few words coming from his mouth, I feel like my heart will soon pop out of my chest. I feel so overwhelmed right now! I feel so loved and so happy, and at the same time, I'm so afraid of what will happen in the future. I love him so much! I know I can never love someone again compared to how I love Mew now! My love for him is like there is no end. Please, God! I'm begging you. Please don't take him away from me. Please let our love last for a long time. Would you please help me become his lifetime? Please, God!

I did not realize that I was crying so hard! I can't stop my tears from falling anymore. I feel like my heart was overflowing from all the feelings that I have right now. I was crying so much that Mew started to get worried. He let go of me, and he cups my face.

"Babe, are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Why are you crying?" He worriedly asked me.

"No, Babe! I'm okay! I just feel so happy right now!" I said while sobbing, which made him smile

"I thought there was something wrong. I love you so much, baby. You deserve all of this. You deserve all the love in the world, baby!"

"Thank you, Mew, for loving me. I thought before that I would only remain your best friend forever and that I would keep loving you from afar. Thank you for loving someone like me."

"No! Baby. It's me who should thank you. Thank you so much, baby, for choosing to love me. Even though I hurt you in the past so much, you still accepted me. Thank you so much, baby! You don't know how much grateful I am for you to choose someone like me." He spoke. I pulled him and wrapped my arms around his waist. We are now hugging each other so tight.

"I will always choose you, Mew! I love you and will always love you more than anything else!" I said to him

"I love you so much too, baby!" he answered.

To be continued
WAANJAIMJORA