Chapter 25 - After

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

Fuck! It hurts! I wake up feeling like a toll truck has run over my body. Every part is aching, especially from my waist down. I tried to stand up by moving my legs first, but fuck! Even a slight movement will hurt! What am I supposed to do now? I breathe deeply before trying to move slowly again. I was about to move and turn my body to my left side, but I stopped when I felt a hand currently hugging me from behind.

Every memory from last night came back to me like a landslide! Fuck! Gideon Gulf Chantara, what the hell did you do? I turned around to look at Mew, whom I think is still sleeping. I'm hurting, but I still manage to turn my body around to look at him, and I was right, seeing how peacefully Mew is judging his soft snores and slightly opened mouth.

"Is it okay for me to be selfish even for a moment? To have this moment with him beside me even though I'm not sure when I must return to being his best friend. Is it okay to wish that something might change after what happened to us, and this time, it would be me, whom you love, and not her? Is it okay for me to hope that what we have now is not just a spar of a moment but for a long time? Can I hope now? Can I?" I asked myself as I slowly snake my hand into his face appreciating his beauty and caressing it softly.

"Why are you so handsome, Mew! You are making me love you more without you even doing anything. It's not just your looks, but your pure love for the person you love! I will give anything to have that love! If I can only change your heart by what happened to us last night, I'm willing to give my body repeatedly to make you mine! Am I wrong to say this, especially since he is not just Mew? He is my best friend!"

I was busy appreciating this gorgeous man sleeping beside me when I suddenly heard this disturbing growl sound coming from my tummy. Oh gosh! I realized how hungry am I, which was not shocking because I hadn't had any food ever since yesterday.

I carefully held Mew's arm that was holding me. I lifted it slowly so I wouldn't disturb his sleep, and then I slowly tried standing up even though I was still so hurt in my lower part. Fuck! I didn't know it would hurt this much! Is it because it's my first time? It's not that I regret it; I just didn't realize it would have this much after-effect. I tried moving to my right and slowly put my legs out of bed. I was about to succeed, but when I moved my hips to sit on the bed, I felt the most pain, making me fall on the bed. It's like there is a strong bolt of thunder that strikes through my body.

"Ouch!" I fell hip-first to the ground. Gosh! It hurts! My lower body betrayed me! Fuck! It hurt! I think I won't be able to walk or even usually move today! What am I supposed to do now?

I was busy dealing with my body ache when I heard a groaning sound from someone! Oh no! Did I wake him? The next thing I knew was that I saw Mew's shocked face as he ran toward me. Maybe because of my sudden scream that made Mew suddenly wake up. I'm not speaking and continue watching Mew as he lowers his body and looks at me.

"Gulf! What happened? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked me while holding both of my cheeks. He looks so worried while looking all over my face and body. I couldn't respond to his question for about a minute. I was so shocked at how Mew is acting right now. Is this true? Is he concerned about me? I thought...